Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Salutations, fellow music lovers!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benochian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salutations, fellow music lovers!
    Posted: October 23 2019 at 01:22
Hi everyone,

I'm Ben Harris-Hayes, from England!

I could have sworn I was already registered here...but hey...couldn't find the details in my emails!

Besides being a fan of the genre, I partake in the magical world of progressive music under various bands/projects; chiefly UK proggers, ENOCHIAN THEORY (Mascot Records/AMF Publishing), who have been covered in the PROG ARCHIVES across our two albums and E.P...which I am thankful for.
Big smile

http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=4885

I'm just gearing up to release my debut solo album, OneDark', under my OCEANICA project on 25th October, via Progressive Gears Records.
Got some amazing videos coming out to support the record, which in the day and age of multimedia entertainment is vital.

You are more than welcome to check out the album here, on the label's Bandcamp:

https://progressivegears.bandcamp.com/album/onedark

I've got a ton of other music under various projects, if anyone fancies a listen.

I also like defeating trolls, cooking and wearing horrendously mismatched clothing.
LOL

Nice to be here.

Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2019 at 01:36
I'm new here too and also from England and I hope you have as good a time here as I've had over the past six amazing weeks. Hug
Benochian View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benochian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2019 at 01:06
Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

I'm new here too and also from England and I hope you have as good a time here as I've had over the past six amazing weeks. Hug

Cheers, Paul!
:-)

I was pretty sure I had another login many moons back...but hey, here's a new start!

Glad you've enjoyed your time here.
This is a resource heaven!!
OCEANICA and ENOCHIAN THEORY frontman.
Audio nightmare @ MASSIVE DYNAMIC

https://www.facebook.com/OceanicaUK/
www.enochiantheory.co.uk

Proud endorser of: Line-6, ROLI, BOSS, ROLAND and KORG
 Post Reply Post Reply