Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from Germany + a question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StrayFire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from Germany + a question
    Posted: July 13 2020 at 12:58
Hey guys,

the first prog song I fell in love with was Overture 1929 by Dream Theater back in 2002. Nowadays I listen to everything. And I really mean everything. I find joy in almost every piece of music.

Quick question: How do I add an album to the database? I am listening to Ex Libris (Netherlands) - Ann right now and it is not listed here.
Raff View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2020 at 13:57
Hello and welcomeSmile!

To answer your question, you can only add an album if the band/artist who released it is already in the database. New bands can only be added by collaborators, but any member of the forum can suggest them for addition. The suggestion will be taken in charge by the relevant genre team (Progressive Metal in this case), and if it gets the green light, then the band/artist can be added. You can suggest the band for addition here: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=1
StrayFire View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StrayFire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2020 at 14:26
Thanks Raff :)
 Post Reply Post Reply