Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Lounge Goes Left Hand

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woon Deadn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Lounge Goes Left Hand
    Posted: December 11 2020 at 12:48
Nine of the latter topics did not fit for the Prog Music Lounge and thus were moved to somewhere else. 

Something satanic is going on. Plenty of left side arrows. The forum turns left hand. 

Left hand path, left hand path. 
Favourite Band: Gentle Giant
Favourite Writer: Robert Sheckley
Favourite Horror Writer: Jean Ray
Favourite Computer Game: Tiny Toon - Buster's Hidden Treasure (Sega Mega Drive/Genesis)
suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2020 at 12:57
And, since you're not discussing prog music here, I guess this thread will be the tenth. I don't know what you're aiming at but this smells a bit like trolling, unless you have advice (other then "read the forum rules") to improve this forum... (and there's a specific forum for that!)

Edited by suitkees - December 11 2020 at 12:58

The razamataz is a pain in the bum
Woon Deadn View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woon Deadn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2020 at 13:00
Originally posted by suitkees suitkees wrote:

And, since you're not discussing prog music here, I guess this thread will be the tenth.

Definitely! 

But the very moment while the thread still belongs here... 

Ain't that eclectic-proggish? 

Edited by Woon Deadn - December 11 2020 at 13:00
Favourite Computer Game: Tiny Toon - Buster's Hidden Treasure (Sega Mega Drive/Genesis)
suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2020 at 13:07
So you're doing it on purpose? Nice attitude.

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woon Deadn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2020 at 13:10
^Let me put it that way. I hate trolling. As well as boxing. As well as pranking. 

I have simply tried to highlight the problem. In a rather friendly comic way. 

Everybody hopes his new thread belongs in the top branch. As time and admins show, top branch is not for everyone. One must think hard, work hard to reach the summit. 

Edited by Woon Deadn - December 11 2020 at 13:13
suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2020 at 13:17
OK, I help you a last time to "win a click", but if you're sole purpose was to create click-bait I'm afraid you're implicitly asking to get banned. And I suppose this thread will be deleted. Bravo.
If you really have a suggestion for this site, use the appropriate forum.

Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2020 at 13:18
Yep, I moved a number earlier, and I have now moved this. Many people place topics in the main Prog lounge that would fit better elsewhere (in some cases, a topic could fit in various places) (the most abused section).

It seems that many people have not taken the time to read and absorb this "Creating new threads in the forum" topic in Site Rules and Guidelines:
http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13082

Edited by Logan - December 11 2020 at 13:20
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woon Deadn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2020 at 13:24
^Perhaps, it was silly of me. No intent of click-bait or whatever of the sort. Just an attempt to refresh the forum, watching how numerous old topics float up in a new incarnation again and again. Much like what the Gentle Giant's On Reflection mailing list came to, eventually. 

I certainly did not want to get banned. My bad. My fault. My guilt. 
 Post Reply Post Reply