Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hamilton or In The Heights

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: What musical do you like better?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMetro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hamilton or In The Heights
    Posted: November 11 2021 at 18:16
I never seen any of these, but I heard some of the stuff from Hamilton, because my cousin was a big fan of the musical at the time of its release, and because schools keep making me do work based on Hamilton music. I do want to see In The Heights, but I am afraid that there will be too much rapping in it. I did not really like the music from Hamilton, I was not really a fan. With In The Heights, my dad complained about how people consider it one of the best musicals ever, although he believed West Side Story was much better. I then saw Vivo, which had the creator of the two musicals in it as well. The film was not that good when I first saw it, because I was unnerved by some of the music, and also because it did not meet my expectations. But when I recount the film, I sort of like it for how interesting the film was. Although I never saw Hamilton, I do not understand why it was rated so highly. Is it because of how unique it is with the diverse cast and the rap soundtrack. When I think of it, it sounds really really silly, but if I saw it, maybe it will not look like a joke after all. I am sure that a black George Washington will not ruin the thing for me. 
dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr wu23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2021 at 10:44
One vote for 'Spamalot'.

Thumbs Up
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin
 Post Reply Post Reply