Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Music and Musicians Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My 1st Space Ballad - Flying the Winds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Modrigue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My 1st Space Ballad - Flying the Winds
    Posted: January 02 2022 at 03:59
Hi everybody,

I'm glad to present my first space / oniric ballad compo.
I'm still learning the guitar, I should be able to play parts of it. For now this is a demo made with Guitar Pro.

Hope you'll like it!

suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2022 at 05:14
Nice! The guitar sounds are quite interesting, gives it some edge. I'm maybe less fan of that coton-y/mumbled synth sound playing the main melody (or would give it more variety...), but it makes it nicely warm sounding. Now we wait for the full album of course!

The razamataz is a pain in the bum
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2022 at 09:23
Hi,

Very nice, and enjoyable. IF I have a thought ... and that is ... IF ... it would be to not be afraid to take the guitar out and farther away from the main theme so it can enter what might be considered a "progressive" style, instead of it having to be grounded into the main theme and return to it. BUT, that is a preference of mine, and I tend to follow the Robert Altman, no rules book ... that rules are there to prevent you from doing something that you have inside. But, yeah, that's me, though (and Robert Altman!).

All in all, it is very nice, although I would likely play this in the background instead of the foreground when listening to it ... still with an ear to it, though!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Time Travel Artist View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Travel Artist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2022 at 16:30
sounds really nice!
Jacob Schoolcraft View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacob Schoolcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2022 at 20:38
Excellent!! I love it! Nice writing. I really like how it's naturally blended and overall how it is put together. The ideas have originality. I'm really into this...thanks for sharing it !!
Boggy View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2022 at 15:15
Excellent work- Are you open to collaborating in real life?

Here's my vibe:

Modrigue View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Modrigue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2022 at 10:51
^ Thank you very much! Big smile

For now, I focus on finishing started compositions. Then I'll search for musicians around in region.

After that, I don't know yet, we'll see...

Edited by Modrigue - May 08 2022 at 10:52
 Post Reply Post Reply