Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Songs From Croix-Noire - The album/comic/game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RepublicMedia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Songs From Croix-Noire - The album/comic/game
    Posted: July 08 2022 at 07:43

I’m working on the new project from Mike Batt, David Quantick, artist Mike Collins, and songwriter Jean-Charles Capelli. Croix-Noire sees the 4 minds create a narrative spanning an album, comic book series, and video game (album release date July 29th). More info: https://www.croixnoire.com/ 

Batt and Jean-Charles developed the prog-rock concept album over 2 years, with a narrative surrounding a depraved neighbourhood in France whose heroic protector is on a mission to uncover a conspiracy. Originally inspired by Jean-Charles own life, the neo-steam-punk mythos was taken further by writer David Quantick and comics artist Mike Collins in a 7-issue series. 

Batt is well known for driving ambitious musical endeavours in the past, and with this has created a fully realised narrative with dozens of characters, plot threads, and world-building.

Please send me an email address if you would like to hear the full album and read the first 2 issues of the comic, as I cannot share them on a public forum. Here are some samples:

Edited by RepublicMedia - July 08 2022 at 07:44
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2022 at 16:31
Welcome aboard.

Your project is not on our library yet so this thread's been moved to "Welcome artists" subsection. Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply