Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Myth Of Logic (USA) Neo/Symphonic Prog?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Myth Of Logic (USA) Neo/Symphonic Prog?
    Posted: January 01 2024 at 16:11
Can't offer much of a biography for this suggestion, since the guy behind the project, a Mr. Scott G. Davis, doesn't seem to have left much of a footprint on the Internet at all, but some of the music he has created as Myth Of Logic dates back to the early 90s.

Anyhow, his music certainly belongs on the site; Proggnosis already have him, his two albums thus far are available as physical CDs, on Bandcamp and on all the major streaming sites.

MYTH OF LOGIC is the creative vehicle of Scott G. DAVIS of Saint Petersburg, FL, and is influenced to some extent by progressive rock of all eras, but primarily that of the 1970s, the main influences being stated to include GENESIS, EMERSON LAKE & PALMER, RUSH, KANSAS, YES and SAGA.

Back in the early 1990s Scott had a vision of the band he had always wanted, but nothing came of it at the time, so he lived his life, stored his ideas and generally ignored this music. Then in 2021, after much gentle prodding from a friend named Jim BEILMAN, something ignited and the mothballed music and ideas just came pouring back out. Scott had no idea of the cause or the source of this sudden inspiration.

The debut album 'Surrounded By Ghosts' is thus the first chapter of an intended trilogy called 'Here & There', and was written and recorded in Saint Petersburg, FL at Boyz Club South Studio and mastered by Alan DOUCHES at West West Side Music. The album follows the story of a guy called Robin, and is one of adventure, discovery and redemption - featuring a man trapped and fighting for his life who must find a way to defeat a seemingly invincible foe and escape from his prison. it was released on CD and all major streaming platforms via Abulia Records on 11th November 2022.

The second chapter in the trilogy, 'Pictures From A Previous Dream' was soon to follow, being released just over a year later on 31st December 2023, again via Abulia Records, and following the story of Robin as his adventure continues. The third chapter in the story is also already half written.

Surrounded By Ghosts (2022):

1. Here (6:21) 
2. The Stone House (5:24) 
3. Born To The Sky (7:08) 
4. Scars Lament (6:26) 
5. Hollow Body (4:10) 
6. Strange & Beautiful (5:34) 
7. Live The Sound (3:52) 
8. Crucible (12:00) 
9. Surrounded By Ghosts (8:12) 

Total Time 59:07 

All songs, music & lyrics by Scott G. Davis

Produced by Scott G. Davis
Recorded at Boyz Club South, Saint Petersburg, FL June & July 2022
Engineered and mixed by Scott G. Davis
Artwork by Charlie Roy
Art Direction and graphics by Jason Jennings
Executive Producer - Jim Beilman

CD Abulia Records (2022, USA)
Digital album

-----------------------------------

Pictures From A Previous Dream (2023):

1. If... (1:54) 
2. Hypogeum (10:05) 
3. All Our Yesterdays (10:18) 
4. Parallax Error (6:48) 
5. Schizophonia (8:20) 
6. Broken (6:28) 
7. The Lazarus Hex (6:53) 
8. The Sum Of What's Missing (3:46) 
9. Pentimento (11:13) 
10. ...Then (5:54) 

Total Time 71:39

All songs, music & lyrics by Scott G. Davis except 'The Sum Of What’s Missing' (music by Duff Tuell)

Produced by Scott G. Davis
Recorded at Boyz Club South, Saint Petersburg, FL April-September 2023
Engineered and mixed by Scott G. Davis
Artwork by Charlie Roy
Art direction and graphics by Jason Jennings
Mastered at West West Side Music by Alan Douches
Executive Producer - Angie Davis

CD Abulia Records (2023, USA)
Digital album

Edit: I originally suggested Crossover Prog in the topic title - though goodness only knows why - since upon listening further to this music it seems that a good many passages of it are probably closer to Neo or even Symphonic Prog, so I've altered the topic title accordingly and I'll leave it to one of our more knowledgeable SCs to decide which team should start the evaluation off, if one is to be permitted at all with such a limited biography currently available. Embarrassed

Edit 2: Found a bit more info on Facebook and added it to the biography.

Edited by yam yam - January 01 2024 at 18:38
Hrychu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hrychu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2024 at 17:00
The biggest myth of Logic is that it is the best DAW.
Bez pierdolenia sygnał zerwie, to w realia wychodź w hełmie!
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2024 at 17:18
^ I'm quite sure that it is lol, but there's no info that I can find anywhere that reveals what gear he used to put these two albums together. He's not done too bad a job with them though really - whatever gizmo(s) it actually was that he used!
Hrychu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hrychu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2024 at 17:39
^ I was jokingly refering to Logic Pro X, which is a Mac exclusive just for the sake of being Mac exclusive because Apple owns the product. :(

Also, the stock sounds with which it comes, especially the loops, have been used a lot by top producers/composers to the point almost all top chart hits sounded the same in terms of the drum sounds, guitar tones, etc. around late 2000's to mid 2010's
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2024 at 17:58
^ Lol! I have enough trouble editing music that already exists - using an old version of Audacity that I still have on my PC. Something as complex as Logic Pro X would send me to an early grave for sure!

Anyhow, according to his facebook, this is a major part of his set up:

Ensoniq SQ-80, Ensoniq TS10, Two Behringer Model D and Behringer Toro tucked in to the left.

Apparently, with the second album he thought he had all the basic tracks finished back in the early summer, but he wasn't happy with the drum sounds and so he scrapped the whole thing and started over! Sounds like quite a perfectionist!
Hrychu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hrychu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2024 at 18:12
Hahaha. It's not humanly possible not to sound dated production-wise with this kinda setup! 🤣

I did a quick listen to one of the tracks, and as I expected, the machine gun effect on the drum parts couldn't be avoided. At least the drum samples themselves are of high quality and sound nice! No ugly reverb tails, no crunchy off pitched toms, no shrill unbalanced cymbals etc. But anyway, the music sounds fricking magnificent! It's that instantly recognizable "American school" of Symphonic prog with some Neo elements that takes the listener back to the late 90s! Melikey. :D

Edited by Hrychu - January 01 2024 at 18:17
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2024 at 18:35
^ I thoroughly enjoyed both albums right the way through, that's for sure, but I am no musician, and I have zero experience with recognizing the quality (or otherwise) of samples, production, or even the era that the music harks back to. The guy belongs on PA in one or other of those two subs you mention though, and at my time of life that's all I need to know! LOL
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2024 at 19:46
Added to Neo charts, thanks.
Myth Of Logic View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myth Of Logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2024 at 12:19
I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.  As long as I know the answers.  Wink
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myth Of Logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2024 at 12:28
Smile. Well, I was going for timeless, but I'll settle for dated.  The drums were created with two Alesis DM5 sound modules.  One for kick drum, snare drum and toms in stereo.  The second was used for all brass and effects percussion.  The signals from these modules is sent to a Yamaha MG12/4 used to submix the drums.  The kick, snare and tom channels have a dbx 1046 Quad Compressor Limiter inserted on their respective channels.  A Yamaha REV500 is inserted into the Aux returns on the mixer and used to provide reverb and room sounds for the drums.  The stereo drum mix is then sent directly to a Tascam DP-32SD for recording.
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2024 at 14:36
^ Lol! I have no knowledge whatsoever regarding the gear you mention, or whether the results you've achieved from its use are timeless or dated, but plenty of folks on here certainly will, so thanks for this information, and welcome to Progarchives! Hug

What I do know is that you already have two 'yes' votes from the Neo Prog team, and only need one more to be 'cleared' for addition. Thumbs Up

I started my original post by saying that I couldn't offer much of a biography since there wasn't much background information about you available on the Internet. Well, I eventually found some snippets on Facebook that allowed me to put together something that would satisfy the requirements of this website as far as biographies go, but if it's not something that you'd rather keep to yourself, then I'd love to know a bit more about how you got into music in the first place, learned how to use all this equipment, and how you came to the point you were at in the early 90s, with the music seemingly all ready to go, but no band to help you bring your ideas to fruition. I'll re-write the biography if there's anything you can tell us about the early stages of your musical career that you don't mind being made public.
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myth Of Logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2024 at 15:28
Originally posted by yam yam yam yam wrote:

^ Lol! I have no knowledge whatsoever regarding the gear you mention, or whether the results you've achieved from its use are timeless or dated, but plenty of folks on here certainly will, so thanks for this information, and welcome to Progarchives! Hug

What I do know is that you already have two 'yes' votes from the Neo Prog team, and only need one more to be 'cleared' for addition. Thumbs Up

I started my original post by saying that I couldn't offer much of a biography since there wasn't much background information about you available on the Internet. Well, I eventually found some snippets on Facebook that allowed me to put together something that would satisfy the requirements of this website as far as biographies go, but if it's not something that you'd rather keep to yourself, then I'd love to know a bit more about how you got into music in the first place, learned how to use all this equipment, and how you came to the point you were at in the early 90s, with the music seemingly all ready to go, but no band to help you bring your ideas to fruition. I'll re-write the biography if there's anything you can tell us about the early stages of your musical career that you don't mind being made public.

WELL...I certainly appreciate your efforts on my behalf.  I've been using PA for a very long time to keep up on what's out there and it would be a distinct honor to be listed herein.

I genuinely have no secrets worth keeping, especially since I get to pour out my feelings into the music.  So I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.

I started playing guitar when I was 13 or so and concurrently began messing about with keyboards.  This would have been around 1977.  My love for prog was first seeded when my Dad introduced me to Emerson, Lake & Palmer and took me to see Pink Floyd that year.  That was the first of many great concerts he took me along to including Yes "In The Round" June 23, 1979.

I started playing guitar in bands fairly early on.  But it wasn't until my sophomore year of high school (1981) that I got into my first serious band, Hydra.  We played a bunch of different cover from many band that we loved at the time.  The Police, Kansas, Genesis, The Tubes, The Babys and many others but our primary obsession was Rush.  Being a 3 piece band we naturally gravitated to their music and picked up as many as 20 or more of their songs which we played regularly.  Emulating our heroes properly gave us the tools to begin crafting our own songs which we did in earnest.  I feel very fortunate for those years because it taught me about playing while singing and juggling synthesizers and related technology.

After Hydra ended in around 1984 we went our separate ways a bit but have remained friends.  I went on to play in several area bands around northeast Kansas playing guitar, Bass and keyboards sometimes all in the same band.

Then in 1992. I had a chance to join a local band called Alchemy.  

https://youtu.be/3AKzNMHqDRE?si=JrM7sTxGdEPsLg5k

This was what I was born for.  I loved that band immensely.  Still some of my very favorite music.
Today when I'm writing and recording I imagine myself in the rehearsal room with those guys.

Alchemy folded about a year and a half after I joined.  It's a LONG story, but let's just say that the music business has beaten the drive out of those guys.  I was shattered by this.  It would have taken an act of God to get me out of that band!

Shortly after that I left Topeka and went on the road with a long chain of modestly successful cover bands playing every single corner of the country.

All the while I was harboring a desire to produce my own progressive music.  Full of the textures and flavors I wanted to hear.  That's why I make Myth Of Logic records.

It's because I want to hear them
https://mythoflogic.bandcamp.com
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2024 at 16:44
^ That's brilliant, Scott! Just what I was looking for! Approve

I've incorporated it into the biography thus:

-------------------------------------------------------

MYTH OF LOGIC is the creative vehicle of Scott G. DAVIS of Saint Petersburg, FL, and is influenced to some extent by progressive rock of all eras, but primarily that of the 1970s, the main influences being stated to include GENESIS, EMERSON LAKE & PALMER, RUSH, KANSAS, YES and SAGA.

Scott began playing the guitar at the age of 13, and at the same time began experimenting with keyboards. His love of progressive rock developed after he was taken to a series of concerts featuring prominent progressive rock acts of the late seventies (EMERSON LAKE & PALMER, PINK FLOYD and YES) by his father.

He soon began playing guitar in some amateur local bands, but it wasn't until his sophomore year of high school (1981) that he became a member of his first serious band, a three-piece called HYDRA. They played covers of songs by bands such as THE POLICE, KANSAS, GENESIS, THE TUBES, THE BABYS and many others, but their primary obsession was RUSH.

They developed a repertoire of about 20 songs by RUSH, which they gradually honed to perfection, and in doing so they acquired the tools to begin crafting their own songs as well, which they proceeded to do in earnest. These early years allowed Scott to acquire skills such as playing while singing, and how to utilise synthesizers and related technology.

HYDRA ended amicably in around 1984, and the band members have stayed in touch ever since. Scott went on to play in several northeast Kansas bands, playing guitar, bass and keyboards - and sometimes all three in the same band. Then in 1992 he had a chance to join a local band called ALCHEMY.

This band had existed since around 1980, but apart from a track titled 'Sparks', which closed side two of a vinyl compilation album called 'Homegrown 1980' released by KY 102 FM, a long standing AOR station in Kansas City which supported the local rock scene around Topeka back in the day, they don't seem to have ever released any material, and the band folded about a year and a half after Scott had joined. It seems that stresses and strains of the music business had beaten the drive out of them, and Scott was shattered by this.

Sometime in the early 1990s, not long before he had joined ALCHEMY, Scott had a vision of the band he had always wanted, and his time in ALCHEMY was almost the perfect realisation of that dream, so when it folded he just resigned himself to living his life, storing his ideas and generally ignoring the music that he had been working on. He left Topeka and went on the road with a long chain of modestly successful cover bands playing every just about single corner of the country.

However, all the while he was harboring a desire to produce his own progressive music - full of the textures and flavors he had always wanted to hear. Finally, in 2021, after much gentle prodding from a friend named Jim BEILMAN, a bassist who had played with Scott in another band he had been in just prior to ALCHEMY called PERFECT STRANGERS, something ignited and the mothballed music and ideas just came pouring back out. Scott had no idea of the cause or the source of this sudden inspiration.

The debut album 'Surrounded By Ghosts' is thus the first chapter of an intended trilogy called 'Here & There', and was written and recorded in Saint Petersburg, FL at Boyz Club South Studio and mastered by Alan DOUCHES at West West Side Music. The album follows the story of a guy called Robin, and is one of adventure, discovery and redemption - featuring a man trapped and fighting for his life who must find a way to defeat a seemingly invincible foe and escape from his prison. it was released on CD and all major streaming platforms via Abulia Records on 11th November 2022.

The second chapter in the trilogy, 'Pictures From A Previous Dream' was soon to follow, being released just over a year later on 31st December 2023, again via Abulia Records, and following the story of Robin as his adventure continues. The third chapter in the story is also already half written.

---------------------------------------------------

Edit: Please mention any changes that you'd like to be made to the above, and I'll fit them in. The good news is you are now unanimously cleared for addition to Progarchives in the Neo Prog sub genre with three 'yes' votes, so it's only a matter of creating your page now. If you have a photo that you'd like us to use on your page, then please post it (or a link to it) here. The one I posted in my introductory post was just screenshotted from one of your CD unboxing videos on YouTube. Embarrassed

Edited by yam yam - January 04 2024 at 16:58
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myth Of Logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2024 at 18:32
Originally posted by yam yam yam yam wrote:

^ That's brilliant, Scott! Just what I was looking for! Approve

I've incorporated it into the biography thus:

Scott began playing the guitar at the age of 13, and at the same time began experimenting with keyboards. His love of progressive rock developed after he was taken to a series of concerts featuring prominent progressive rock acts of the late seventies (EMERSON LAKE & PALMER, PINK FLOYD and YES) by his father.

He soon began playing guitar in some amateur local bands, but it wasn't until his sophomore year of high school (1981) that he became a member of his first serious band, a three-piece called HYDRA. They played covers of songs by bands such as THE POLICE, KANSAS, GENESIS, THE TUBES, THE BABYS and many others, but their primary obsession was RUSH.

They developed a repertoire of about 20 songs by RUSH, which they gradually honed to perfection, and in doing so they acquired the tools to begin crafting their own songs as well, which they proceeded to do in earnest. These early years allowed Scott to acquire skills such as playing while singing, and how to utilise synthesizers and related technology.

HYDRA ended amicably in around 1984, and the band members have stayed in touch ever since. Scott went on to play in several northeast Kansas bands, playing guitar, bass and keyboards - and sometimes all three in the same band. Then in 1992 he had a chance to join a local band called ALCHEMY.

This band had existed since around 1980, but apart from a track titled 'Sparks', which closed side two of a vinyl compilation album called 'Homegrown 1980' released by KY 102 FM, a long standing AOR station in Kansas City which supported the local rock scene around Topeka back in the day, they don't seem to have ever released any material, and the band folded about a year and a half after Scott had joined. It seems that stresses and strains of the music business had beaten the drive out of them, and Scott was shattered by this.

Sometime in the early 1990s, not long before he had joined ALCHEMY, Scott had a vision of the band he had always wanted, and his time in ALCHEMY was almost the perfect realisation of that dream, so when it folded he just resigned himself to living his life, storing his ideas and generally ignoring the music that he had been working on. He left Topeka and went on the road with a long chain of modestly successful cover bands playing every just about single corner of the country.

However, all the while he was harboring a desire to produce his own progressive music - full of the textures and flavors he had always wanted to hear. Finally, in 2021, after much gentle prodding from a friend named Jim BEILMAN, a bassist who had played with Scott in another band he had been in just prior to ALCHEMY called PERFECT STRANGERS, something ignited and the mothballed music and ideas just came pouring back out. Scott had no idea of the cause or the source of this sudden inspiration.

Edit: Please mention any changes that you'd like to be made to the above, and I'll fit them in. The good news is you are now unanimously cleared for addition to Progarchives in the Neo Prog sub genre with three 'yes' votes, so it's only a matter of creating your page now. If you have a photo that you'd like us to use on your page, then please post it (or a link to it) here. The one I posted in my introductory post was just screenshotted from one of your CD unboxing videos on YouTube. Embarrassed

All that seems very well constructed and accurate to me.  There are some Alchemy YouTube clips out there.  Alchemy rose up from the ashes of a band called BlueBeard and in it's earliest configuration consisted of Mike Kelso (Keyboards, Vocals), Joe Greene (Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals), Chris Myers (Bass Guitar, Moog Taurus and Vocals) and Terry Floyd (Drums).  Alchemy went through a number of personnel shifts over the years and by the time I joined the lineup was Mike, Joe and Terry with myself on Bass Guitar and Lead Vocals.

We wrote three songs together during my tenure, "Black & White World", "The Visitor" and "Escape Velocity".

I'd prefer another profile picture than the screenshot you used.  How should I go about creating my profile??
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2024 at 22:04
^ You don't need to do anything other than to provide us with the photo you'd like us to use (or a link to it if it already exists on line somewhere). Your profile will be created by one of the two Special Collaborators in the Neo Prog team in due course, probably using the biography I wrote above (or at least part of it, since he may decide to edit it further). I can't advise you how long this will take I'm afraid, though the Neo team isn't one of the busiest on here, and there is only one other 'cleared' artist in Neo waiting to be added at the moment, so it shouldn't take too long. That said, everyone on here is an unpaid volunteer, and sometimes 'real life' can get in the way of our intended activities on Progarchives.

I watched all four of the Alchemy clips in the Granville Guitars YouTube channel the other night, and found several more uploaded by a user (or users) who call themselves 'zazus', featuring a line-up from not long before you joined (1990, I believe) with Andy Coss on bass and lead vocals. This playlist consists of 16 Alchemy videos, and includes the Granville Guitars ones, though three of the zazus uploads are unavailable here in the UK.

The videos are all a bit grainy, and sound quality (of the zazus ones in particular) isn't the best, but I get the feeling they were a damned tight band by then, and can't really understand why they weren't taken on by a record label at some point. I guess their type of music wasn't really 'flavour of the month' by the time they'd matured as a band in the late 80s/early 90s, and the sales of any album(s) they released were likely to be too few to make it worth the risk of a label investing in them.

It seems it just wasn't meant to happen for them - and the YouTube vids have had a rather low number of views considering the length of time they've been on line too. A real shame.
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myth Of Logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2024 at 22:31
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10223746592837623&set=a.1398549728585

That link is a photo I can live with.  Smile

I'm in no real hurry.  I'm just honestly very humbled and honored to included on PA.
I have used the site for a very long time to discover all sorts of great music.

The "zazus" Alchemy clips feature Andy Coss who was the vocalist and bassist just prior to me.  He left to play in a band called Circus Maximus and recorded an album that was released under the name Manilla Road.  The story of Alchemy's brush with fame is long and convoluted.  Perhaps one day the whole sordid tale will be told.  
octopus-4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
RIO/Avant/Zeuhl,Neo & Post/Math Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote octopus-4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2024 at 14:17
Added using the bio written by Yam Yam. I'm about to add the discography.

Curiosity killed a cat, Schroedinger only half.
My poor home recorded stuff at https://yellingxoanon.bandcamp.com
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2024 at 15:30
^ That's the old biography Luca, which I wrote before Scott had provided us with some of his earlier history (which wasn't available on the Internet). The new biography can be found further down the previous page of this thread, but I'll copy it here again for you if you want to update the Myth of Logic page:

I guess it doesn't really matter which one you use, but since Scott took the trouble to provide us with his earlier history, it would be a shame not to use it on his page.
 Post Reply Post Reply