Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > General Music Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sic Mundus: Illusions the best album of 2023

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tchari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sic Mundus: Illusions the best album of 2023
    Posted: March 21 2024 at 10:56
I think the album Sic Mundus: Illusions is the best album of 2023 and even the last few years. The band is not on progarchives.com so it needs a lot more attention!!!

Edited by tchari - March 21 2024 at 10:57
Frets N Worries View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frets N Worries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2024 at 11:02
You could suggest the for addition into the archives
The Wheel of Time Turns, and Ages come and pass. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the shadow.

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time...
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2024 at 11:04
I moved this from Suggest New Bands to General Music Discussions because this topic does not fulfill the criteria for suggesting bands. Please read this: https://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=122381

By the way, here is the bandcamp: https://sic-mundus-prog.bandcamp.com/album/illusions
And RYM entry: https://rateyourmusic.com/artist/sic-mundus

If you want this band to get recognition in PA, then a new topic in Suggest New Bands with suggested category, a bio, artist pic and links would be great.

Edited by Logan - March 21 2024 at 11:09
tchari View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tchari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2024 at 10:50
"If you want this band to get recognition in PA, then a new topic in Suggest New Bands with suggested category, a bio, artist pic and links would be great."

I am not competent to do that! Smile
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2024 at 11:19
^ You never might know unless you try it (read various other bios for inspiration). Commonly people become more competent as they try it -- not that I ever got better at it. I don't know how comfortable in English or writing or with with internet searches, but it's just a matter of finding what info you can on the band and putting it in your own words, as well as copying pasting some links. It does not need to be very long.

Maybe someone else will pick it up, I suppose this can act as an appreciation thread. Here is the album as put up by the band on youtube:

Listening to a bit of it, it reminds me of Dream Theater.
 Post Reply Post Reply