Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFlash streamming again...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flash streamming again...
    Posted: January 02 2006 at 11:23
Hi there. Recently, I posted something about this very same subject. The playlist of the flash streamming thing does not show the full information of the tracks, wich is a bit anoying. The streamming is very usefull, but I have heard a lot of great tunes that I can't relate to any artist, wich is a bit of a problem when it comes to identify the song, in roder to search for the right album. As I said before, if someone is already working on this, ignore the message. but if not, please consider to fix it; rioght now, I think it is only "half - working". WE NEED THE INFOOOO !!!
ĦBeware of the Bee!

Tristan Mulders View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2006 at 17:08

I know exactly what you mean and I also think this has to be worked on!

Also, as I've asked before, is there a possibility of a crossfader between two tracks on the playlist, so that the files not abruptly end when they are linked together on their individual albums.

Interested in my reviews?
You can find them HERE

"...He will search until He's found a Way to take the Days..."
cuncuna View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2006 at 11:42
Crossfade is something that has never worked, no matter wich software you are using. There's must be a way, off course, but I don't know if action script can handle that kind of event for streamming. As far as I know, winamp can't do this with mp3 file; the crossfade always make something weird, like overlaping the last and first seconds of each file, etc. As for the flash stream on this site, I think it is intended to be used like a guide, in order for some of us (maniacs) to have something to "taste" music before the run to the music shop.
ĦBeware of the Bee!

Post Reply Post Reply