Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTwo Hard to Find Songs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Two Hard to Find Songs
    Posted: February 25 2006 at 17:52
One day, I went to Aural Moon just to listen to some of the best music the world has to offer.  It was my first day ever listening to it, and I was thrilled to discover they had a radio dedicated squarely to progressive rock.  As I was listening, I heard the song "The Eternal Question" by Spektakel (an Art Rock band from Germany), and "Ciudad Futura" by Los Canarios (Symphonic Prog from Spain), and I have been looking for them everywhere.  I have searched the wide web, and I haven't found a single site with a place to download those two entire songs, nor have I found any sites selling the albums they are on.  If anyone could direct me to a site with either the an area to download the entire songs or buy them, your help would be greatly appreciated!   These are two terrific bands, and I recommend them to anyone who is lucky enough to hear their songs in their entirety

Edited by Blackcap_Baron
"You can live in Grace and Comfort, in the world that you transform" - Rush
"Perhaps we could interest you in our old fashioned Staffordshire plate?"
The Battle of Epping Forest
avestin View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2006 at 00:37

both can be bought here:

http://www.synphonic.8m.com

Look in the specific country and see their prices (20$ canarios, and 16$ for Spektakel) and then email the site owner, Greg Walker and order it from him).

Edited by avestin
 Post Reply Post Reply