Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBand Explosion Update!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Band Explosion Update!
    Posted: June 01 2006 at 18:53
Well, new scenario, same ol characters. It would seem that the band is breaking up now, w/ the bassist leaving for lack of interest caused by a) his decreasing friendship w/ the rest of us and b) the keyboardist holding a really strong grudge against him over a really minor thing. The only one left who I'll even agree w/ musically *and socially it seems* is the drummer. Another problem is that that same tempermental keyboardist kind of forced his way into the other band I have, the one where we really focus on actual music and get along, and are, dare i say, PRODUCTIVE. ( www.myspace.com/tteeaa  subliminal advertising) He really wants to be part of it, but we're afraid that he's going to be stubborn again *like he always is with EVERYTHING* ...but I dont know how to tell him no because he WILL hold a grudge against me if i do. So.......any ideas?

edit: the songs on that band page are improvised. the crazy "metal" one is me following the drummer playing random drumbeats. and I'm the distorted solo tone on "green" (as well as rhythm guitar)

Edited by heyitsthatguy - June 01 2006 at 18:57

Post Reply Post Reply