Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > General Music Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTSOAF-Lover, The Lord...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: TSOAF-Lover, The Lord...
    Posted: June 14 2006 at 17:10
WOW! I really really love this album...i find it extremely tranquil (minus the few upbeat moments). It's just subliminal and captivates me like no other album ever has before...i think it was a great move by the band also (they have never met until just recently--an odd take on producing music). Their first album was nothing more than punk with an experimental twist (though it was very good too)--this album is so much more. You have to admit, even if you don't like it, that the band has guts releasing it to a host of mostly scene-kid fans who (take a look at amazon or anywhere to prove this) hate every second of it. I don't like it just because it's different--i just love the albem in general. I encourage everyone who sees this to download the album or purchase it immediately--i'm not sure who will like it but i'm sure it will be much more appreciated by teh prog community than by the scene community. The Sound of Animals Fighting are a great collaborative project that I look foward to future releases from--if all albums are as different in terms of each other then we have quite a hsot of soundscapes to look foward to.

For those that have heard it, what are your thoughts?
I'm a reasonable man, get off my case
 Post Reply Post Reply