Topic ClosedTangerine Dreams' PARADISO coming soon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tangerine Dreams' PARADISO coming soon
    Posted: September 27 2006 at 15:44
On this fine day (coincidence? Wink) the official Tangerine Dream brings up the hopefully veritable news of the "Paradiso" album release.

Quote Almost a year ago the world premiere of Dante's PARADISO (third part of the "La Divina Commedia"-Trilogy) took place at the Brandenburg Theatre. Now we are happy to announce the release of the double cd from the life performance together with the Brandenburg Symphonic Orchestra. Produced and composed by Edgar Froese and also performed by Thorsten Quaeschning, Iris Camaa, Linda Spa and six singers the listener will take the trilogy's last journey through Dante's view of an unknown world.

Besides there is also the chance to buy some leftovers from the Berlin Tempodrome Concert on 21st September. Those items (special EP, T-Shirts, Mugs, Posters as well as the Paradiso cd) will be in the shop from Monday 2nd October on.

All I have to say is that this was a tardive move, being on and off, even in the irritating, but at last (and, sincerely I hope, the least) it will be the coup of a "music trilogy" that truly did not go wrong and that was a refreshing taste for this contemporary period and mood.

I, for one, cannot wait. Smile
Bilek View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 08:54
Linda Spa back in TD?!?!? ConfusedConfusedConfused or is she there as guest musician!?
in any case, it would be fine to hear them back (though no TD material post-Franke excited me much...)
Listen to Turkish psych/prog; you won't regret:
Baris Manco,Erkin Koray,Cem Karaca,Mogollar,3 Hürel,Selda,Edip Akbayram,Fikret Kizilok,Ersen (and Dadaslar) (but stick with the '70's, and 'early 80's!)
Ricochet View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 12:09
Linda Spa was something between. And it seems, indeed, that the orientation towards sax has a chance. (best example, Jeanne D'arc) hm..
 Post Reply Post Reply