Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SOLEFALD - The Linear Scaffold & Neonism reissues.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSOLEFALD - The Linear Scaffold & Neonism reissues.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLEFALD - The Linear Scaffold & Neonism reissues.
    Posted: December 12 2006 at 15:47

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Linear Scaffold & Neonism reissues
Category: Music

I am happy to announce - and this time for real! - that the two first Solefald albums are now scheduled for an imminent re-release on Avantgarde Music. I know it has taken a long time to have those old gems back in the shelves again. Coordinating the new layout and the remastering of the albums has probably been more time-consuming than recording them! The delay should also benefit our listeners, as the albums sound better after a professional remastering at Masterhuset in Oslo. This applies especially to "Neonism". The precise date for the reissues has not been fixed yet. It will happen sometime early in 2007. (I can hea you zacaztic whizzpelingz aleady...)

Cornelius/Solefald

Clap

I know Assaf will especially love these news!

"Neonism" suffered from the production a lot.
sig
avestin View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2006 at 15:50
YEAH!!!
Finally... Nenonism is an album I am hunting for a long time... always escaped me somehow... I do have The Linear Scaffold in Digipack, but if this version proves to be worthy of having, then (much like the recent Solitude Aeturnus ones) I will get it as well.

Thanks for letting us know Ivan.

Post Reply Post Reply