FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRush West Palm Beach

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rush West Palm Beach
    Posted: June 17 2007 at 09:09

I went to the Rush concert in West Palm beach on friday, it was a crazy trip indeed, after many delays, going back and forth for a while, traffic jams,the gps took us from our workplace in miami to my long waited appoinment.

We ordered the tickets via internet, so we carried the concert tickets and the parking one, the parking lot was a dream come true, from every car, a Rush song, the people sitting right by their cars, listening Rush, talking about Rush, Finally I was there.

I entered the Sound Advice Anphitheatre, with a huge smile on my face, King Crimson and then Yes on the speakers, my seat was pretty near,  not as much as I want it, but a good seat indeed.

Suddenly the Video of Alex waking up,  and Limelight as the opening song, what can i tell you guys,  I began to air drum the whole song, looking at the chichen roll, what a awesome way to fill the stage, hahahaha, then Digital man, and the concert went as the one on Atlanta, exact song list.

I began to scream like a maniac when they played Behind the Wheels, damn, that's one of my favorites of all times, it never crossed my mind to hear it on friday, I think the song list was really balanced, of course we all got long times favorites, but for my taste they did it.

The songs from Snakes and Arrows where played perfect, as all the rest, nice to hear Summertimes Blues, natural science and circunstances, Circunstances was like Behind the wheel, i never imagined those two, but they did it..Hehehehe.

Dont miss the Snakes and arrows tour, it worth it,  they are playing better than ever.
 Post Reply Post Reply