Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closeddream theater tickets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: dream theater tickets
    Posted: March 18 2005 at 10:49

i was just browesin the DT webiste wheni came accross this and thought hey that is a good idea, and i was wondering if anyone has had this offer and if it is any good it sounds awesome but i don't have that money so iwill have to save

Platinum Ticket Package Includes: One Premium Price level one ticket between Rows 1-12, One Show Only Official G3 VIP Laminate, exclusive Platinum T-Shirt, an Autographed 8 x 10, a Backstage Artist Experience with Individual Photo, a Meet and Greet with G3. Artisit Experience Includes: Backstage tour and Meet and Greet with John Petrucci, One individual photograph per ticket with artist's professional camera. No fan cameras permitted. Ticket and backstage pass will be delivered at will-call the night of the show. Seat and row locations may vary by venue. All prices shown are in US Dollars.***Internet Only Offer*** **Available Monday, March 7th, 9AM Local Time/Tokyo (3/6 4PM PST) Package Expires Friday, April 1st, 6PM Local Time/Tokyo (3/31 1AM PST) **
Tickets are available

Post Reply Post Reply