Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - list/discuss/rate - your recently watched movies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

list/discuss/rate - your recently watched movies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 214215216
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MortSahlFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 11:24
The Old Oak (Ken Loach) - 6/10
https://www.youtube.com/c/LoyalOpposition

https://www.scribd.com/document/382737647/MortSahlFan-Song-List
richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 hours 47 minutes ago at 17:39
Originally posted by Moonshake Moonshake wrote:

Kill Bill Volume 1

Good point well made, that scene you mention especially is excellent but Tarentino can be a bit overrated as you suggest.
Gentle and Giant View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gentle and Giant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 59 minutes ago at 05:27
Avatar - The Last Airbender   I know the original has a sort of cult status but I haven't seen it, so I came into this new series cold. 4 elemental power controlled by 'benders'. Of course we need some malice and the fire benders are the baddies; but they are kept in check by the Avatar (who can bend all 4 elements). This new Avatar turns out to be a kid and it's his adventures we follow here. The story is good, so too are the action and effects. The script and acting are really poor though (maybe it's supposed to be like this). Everything looks clean and cartoonish (again maybe they where trying to do it like this) but I don't find it appealing at all. I'll stick with it as I rarely give up on a show no matter how poor.
Oh, for the wings of any bird, other than a battery hen
Moonshake View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moonshake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 10 minutes ago at 13:16
Kill Bill Volume 2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 214215216