Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Unsigned Bands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed7BZH - prog ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7BZH - prog ?
    Posted: June 28 2008 at 16:48

Hello

Please let me introduce you to 7BZH, an unsigned band from France delivering prog (and also not-so-prog) compositions, with influences such as Porcupine Tree, Yes, Dream Theater, Fates Warning, Steve Morse Band, Office of Strategic Influence, .... The music from 7BZH is released under Creative Commons license, all the material is available at Jamendo.com :

http://www.jamendo.com/en/artist/7bzh

and also on the website at http://www.7bzh.com

We'd be very interested in a feedback from you all, is our music progressive at all ? if yes, what subgenre would be appropriate ?

Many thanks
Francois from 7BZH
asimplemistake View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2008 at 17:59
Hey Francois,
Cool music, I like the Celtic influences in the music.  The songs are nicely laid out and the guitar work is great.  The songs are a little bit simple but the blend of influences is well done and is a positive.  I do sometimes feel as though the drum machines are a little bit too mechanic and could sound better or flow better or something, but they work well enough to complete the songs.

It appears as though 7BZH has complete albums out.  Are those albums currently being sold as official releases of yours (regardless of record labels and all)?  If so I'd like to have some info about them and possibly get 7BZH a page here on Prog Archives.

Post Reply Post Reply