FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedEsoterics summer/early Autumn releases

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Esoterics summer/early Autumn releases
    Posted: July 18 2008 at 08:54
Esoterics forthcoming remasters/reissues and new albums as follows. As we arent just a "prog" label, some may be of interest and some not, but will list all anyway.

Mays were Jan Schelhaas-Dark Ships, the 4 Supersister Reissues and 3 further Man reissues including the triple of Back into the Future

Junes were Satisfaction-Satisfaction, Darryl Ways Wolf X3, Curved Air Live and Claire Hamills lovely Voices and Love in the Afternoon (2 of my favourite female singer songwriter albums) plus our huge 6CD Jack Bruce career restrospective-Can You Follow.

Julys are now available-these are Quintessence-Self and Walrus--Walrus(jazz rock)

Augusts will be available late August
West Bruce and Laing Live N Kickin (pretty heavy stuff)
West Bruce and Laing-Whatever Turns You on
Jack Bruce-Ive Always Wanted to do this
National Head Band-Albert 1
Claire Hamill-Touchpaper

Septembers will be

My land is Your Land-Ashley Hutchings and Ernesto De Pascale. new studio album recorded in Italy and utilising Italian musicians. Lovely melodic folk rock

Chris Wood-Vulcan--unreleased studio album from the Traffic maestro recorded before he very sadly departed us. Instrumental release with contribution from Steve Winwood.

The Web-Fully Interlocking .(pop blues/soul)

Robert Calvert-Freq

In addition we will be reissuing some of the Stomu Yamashta albums as single releases (not 2 on 1)

Any of you who enjot footage or interviews etc may like to take a look at www.cherryred.tv where we have some interviews and performances with some of our artists as well as an interview with Mark Powell (my other half) about the label. You may also be interested in Cherry Reds top 51 sales for the period January to March which shows that our title Web-I Spider was their number 1 seller in that period and a lot of other prog titles featured too, so its not all bad news out there. (www.cherryred.co.uk)-see "top 51"

Many thanks to those who have supported the label, offered suggestions and given me great feedback-we appreciate it all.

Please note we will also be doing some dates with curved Air in the UK and Europe in the autumn and this is in the gigs section

www.esotericrecordings.com

Esoteric Recordings-A Cherry Red label
 Post Reply Post Reply