Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCan't Review Albums

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't Review Albums
    Posted: August 13 2008 at 14:19
Newbie, maybe this is simple.

When I go to an album review page, at the bottom I get a message that says I'm not logged in even though the Forum page has me logged on. Still, I log on again, and still the bottom says "You are not logged in." As a result I have not been able to review any albums.

Ideas?
You are quite a fine person, and I am very fond of you. But you are only quite a little fellow, in a wide world, after all.
Easy Livin View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2008 at 14:39
Although the reviews log in uses the forum log in details to validate you, the two are separate as far as logging in is concerned. (I'm sure I could have said that better).

After logging in for reviews, check that the bottom of the page has changed to show you as now being logged in.

If it has not, try deleting your cookies, especially Progarchives ones, and try logging in again.

Some firewalls can be a bit funny with the log in. I find I have to turn mine off to log in for reviews, then activate it again. Once logged on, your cookies will mean you don't need to do so each time.
 Post Reply Post Reply