Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMasters Apprentices, DP and NM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2008 at 04:12

Thumbs Up , i guess Dean you are in bad mood today, i'm not, i'm really happy because i put my hands on some real prog albums. After all is not strange to saw that almost nobody is instristed in this band, because they don't know them, and on other hand the PA is flooded about Tori Amos posts, is this the real problem of PA today. I have nothing against Amos, but come on guys wake up, this site turns is some related archive thes days

Raff View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2008 at 04:26
I think you should understand that insisting is not the best way to get a band inducted into PA. People have lives here, and all the work we do here is something we do for free. As for Tori Amos, as you have the right to ask for a band that, in any case, has already been rejected by one team, other people have the right to discuss an artist they consider prog. And I don't need any wake-up calls, thank you... If this is going to turn into related archives, so be it. I think the world is full of other, more important problems for me to lose sleep over such a minor matter.
b_olariu View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2008 at 04:34
ok Raff, sorry for being rude, i'm just asking????
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2008 at 04:42
My mood is just fine Bogdan Wink 

Prog Related and Proto Prog is in the hands of the Admins - we are old and slow so it takes time for us to assess bands for addition here.

With regard to Masters Apprentices I have been 'on their case' since September 2007 when they were first suggested for Crossover - I have been prepared to wait a whole year to ensure they end up being included here - I think I can last another week or two. Wink

The Tori Amos thread is not related (Tongue) to this thread or Masters Apprentices inclusion - Only one Admin has posted there (not me), all the other collabs who have posted in that thread have no say in the inclusion of Masters Apprentices to Proto Prog - it wouldn't matter if 1,000 people posted there or 3, it would change nothing here.

Of course more people will respond to threads on subjects they know something about, we all do that, to argue on subjects we know nothing about is tantamount to trolling.

(I can't give examples because I cannot think of a single topic I know nothing about ShockedWinkLOL)
What?
AtomicCrimsonRush View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2008 at 20:18
Masters Apprentices can be logged here under proto prog if thats the only option. In any case if you listen to 'Toast to Panama Red' they are as prog as it gets!
b_olariu View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2008 at 05:01
Yes finaly some answer, yes, to Proto prog are ok, as you said Toast is prog all the way not to mention the previous one. So for when a final response about the band, anybody knows????????
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2008 at 05:07
Patience really isn't your strong point is it?

We are busy with other things at the moment. When we do have an answer I will re open this thread.
What?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12