Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBrowser request was malformed?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Browser request was malformed?
    Posted: June 23 2010 at 05:56
I got myself a new MacBook Pro last week and have been receiving a sporadic error message when I try to browse any other site than the main page (progarchives.com) or the main forum page (progarchives.com/forum). The Firefox (my preferred browser) error message says:
www.progarchives.com had a problem - Web Server thinks tour Browser request was malformed or contained bad syntax.

I tried to follow the instructions, under recommended actions, like re-installing the browser (I'm not using Proxy) but the error still pops up on a few occasions. Since the error hasn't been consistent I've still been able to access the website etc. Still it would be nice to have it fixed all together.

Any thought and/or comments are appreciated!

Edit: It seems to be currently working fine but as I mentioned this is a sporadic error that just may turn up again.

I seem to have placed this topic in the wrong thread, could someone please move it to Report bugs here or some other appropriate section?

Edited by Rune2000 - June 23 2010 at 08:27
 Post Reply Post Reply