Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Tribute Bands and Prog Radio
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Angelina: The 1st Webradio devoted to Marillion !
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAngelina: The 1st Webradio devoted to Marillion !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Angelina: The 1st Webradio devoted to Marillion !
    Posted: August 03 2010 at 04:56

Hello everyone !

Since 1990, Marillion have been my favourite band...and will surely remain it for the rest of my life.

It's been 20 years now that I've discovered and loved Marillion:

Now, it's time for me to give back what Marillion have given me for so many years!

It is my great pleasure to inform you that Marillion have now their own webradio: ANGELINA.

WHAT IS ANGELINA??

I've worked hard on this specific projet, uploading a huge part of my personal Marillion collection.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, everyone can tune in to on Angelina (I'm sure you will have understood where the name of this webradio comes from).  ;)
Angelina's playlist is made of Marillion tracks (but not only) from many different sources from 1982 to now: official tracks, rare tracks and B-sides, official live tracks, but many many collaborations and side-projects as well (collaborations = artists or bands Marillion members have worked with: Steve Hackett, Kino, Propaganda, Sally Oldfield and many more...)

HOW CAN YOU LISTEN TO ANGELINA??

1) On your iPhone!
Just download the free Orange liveradio application and install it on your iPhone.
Run it, then search for the 'Angelina' radio.

2) On iTunes!
Just open the iTunes software. Then select the 'Eclectic' stream in the 'Radio' section. Choose Angelina, then click on 'Play'.

3) On any other multimedia player!
Vlc, Quicktime, Windows Media player, Winamp, RealPlayer, iTunes,... P.C and Mac !
Just download this file http://listen.radionomy.com/angelina.m3u
and open it in your multimedia player.

4) On Angelina's webpage!
http://www.radio-angelina.com

Please keep in mind that, in no way, I've created this radio to earn money!
I'm only a huge fan who wants to pay tribute to his favourite band.

WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE THIS PROJECT WORKS?

I'd like you to keep in mind that I don't need any specific technical or financial help.
I just want feedbacks from Marillion fans about this project which has only been created by a fan, for fans, and for any other person who'd like to listen to Marillion, any time, from everywhere.
If you want to leave comments on Angelina's webpage, then this comments will appear in the Angelina player.

I Hope that you'll consider this webradio project as serious as I've worked hard on it.
Please feel free to contact me for any kind of informations which should be missing in post:

Best regards from Paris!

Atane.

kenmartree View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2010 at 07:41
  Can I dial 800 sleepyhead to make a request?  kenmar
Easy Livin View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2010 at 14:44
Whilst appreciating the obvious enthusiasm, how legal is this? Have the band approved?
 Post Reply Post Reply