Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > News from Official Prog Suppliers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedProgRock Records Black Friday sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: ProgRock Records Black Friday sale
    Posted: November 24 2010 at 11:30
We will be having a huge Black Friday sale on November 26, single CD's will be $5, doubles and DVD's will be $10. We have some even bigger specials hidden in there with some $3 and $4 items, so make sure to look around. There are a small number of items that won't be discounted as we aren't free to do that. Our bulk discounts also will not apply during this time.

A summary page of our artists can be found at http://www.progrockrecords.com/artist_index/ but take note, this page will play music when you land on it, you can disable the music by leaving the www off the url or hitting the stop button on the player when you get there.

Also check out our sister label for specials at the same time www.therecordlabel.net

There is limited stock on some items, so it is first come, first served, if something sells out and we haven't had a chance to block it yet, we will let you know and refund your money. Sometimes shipping calculations or selections can be off, if there is an overage, we will refund  it, but sometimes there is an underage and we'll need to get the difference.  

Please note that if this is anywhere near as big as it was last year, it might take several weeks for us to finish shipping everything, if you need to make sure you get the items by a certain date because they are a gift or something, please let us know. Keep in mind it is a holiday weekend in the US, so shipping won't start till the 29th.

And finally, to accommodate our friends around the world, we'll start updating prices on Thursday and revert back on Saturday. Keep in mind these time references are for our location in California.

Best Regards,
Shawn Gordon
President
ProgRock Records
www.progrockrecords.com
www.mindawn.com
SFranke View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2010 at 14:25
Mr Gordon,

I get an error when I attempt to add Sylan's "Posthumous Silence" to my cart. Has this one sold out already?

Thanks.
BigBoss View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2010 at 14:27
yes, that is sold out, it should say in the description if something is unavailable.  You might try their double live album which has all of Posthumous Silence on one of the CD's, we do have that in stock.
Best Regards,
Shawn Gordon
President
ProgRock Records
www.progrockrecords.com
www.mindawn.com
Prog_Traveller View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2010 at 00:21
I bought 30 cds from this actually 32 since I added two a little later. I hope they are all shipped together though. 
BigBoss View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2010 at 01:03
We always look and lump together :)
Best Regards,
Shawn Gordon
President
ProgRock Records
www.progrockrecords.com
www.mindawn.com
 Post Reply Post Reply