Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Italian prog rock act gets innovative on new album
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedItalian prog rock act gets innovative on new album

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Italian prog rock act gets innovative on new album
    Posted: June 22 2011 at 02:51
Hello everybody...i found a very great new album of italian composer. Personally could be a great change in this modern music. I saw a very interesting reviews from Usa, Australia and Steve Hackett too.
freedom1081 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2011 at 06:14
Luigi de Santi and his cousin, Giulio collaborated in efforts to create a thought provoking, edgy, and progressive album.  The result came in the form of De Ja Vu (from the Garret...), eight songs that could easily be the soundtrack to a really interesting production.  Luigi and Giulio are from Italy and have taken their interested in music and progressive rock to a whole new level.  This album combines classical, modern, progressive, and rock music to create an extremely interesting and unique story through a collection of songs.

Key kicks the album off as if it was the soundtrack to an adventure.  It starts slowly and through the song builds up with bursts of drums and guitars.  The vocals in this song make you want to hear more and the lyrics are profound and thought provoking.  This song unlocks the energy and spirit of the album both vocally and musically.  The modern sound of the album combined with the vocals also brings an edge that pulls you in.

The second song on the album, Facts starts off as a folk song but ends with more energy and flows easily.  It starts off slowly, outlining the story of a man on a quest to find something of his that was taken.  The music switches up throughout the song as he realizes that he needs to look beyond assumptions and facts to be able to find what he was looking for.  This song gives the album a lot of action and moves it forward through the adventure with great musical composition and rich vocals. (read more)
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2011 at 06:14
Do we need 2 identical threads? You've already opened one: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79181
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2011 at 06:15
i'm sorry, i change the other thread...
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2011 at 05:29
Luigi De Santi opening Caravan at Trieste Summer Rock Festival in the 40th anniversary of In the land of grey and pink...i hope it will be a great concert for all the musicians.

Post Reply Post Reply