FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNew TM live vid/new song

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: New TM live vid/new song
    Posted: March 24 2012 at 16:29
Hey guys my band Thought Machine just recorded a video of us playing our new song, "Behemoth", live. This definitely isn't the tightest performance we've ever done, we are aware of a few mistakes, however we're still quite happy with it. This song will be part of our next album which will actually be a concept album which deals with the fact that countless people try to survive as musicians, and to bring something fresh and new to open the ears of everyone, yet we suffer for it every day, just to continue doing what we love.

This song is the opener, and it is about the ever moving and repetitive "cash cow" of the big city. We give you "Behemoth":

I'd also just like to say in case it matters to anyone that I'll have to warn you that there's the EFF word in there somewhere so I apologize if it offends anyone to hear swears, I don't usually put that kinda thing in my lyrics, but I felt it needed to be said hahaha.

Expect a studio recording of the song in a few months, which will probably lead to changes in the structure of the song itself, because we're forever coming up with new ways to play our songs :P Hope you all enjoy this vid though, thank you!

Edited by Prog_Bassist - March 24 2012 at 16:39
 Post Reply Post Reply