Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > General Music Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The RIP thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archisorcerus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2024 at 13:21
Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

^ For the record Greg. I find you a wonderfully sensitive and tolerant person,

And a great "moderator". (Pun intended. Tongue) Yet, it is also related to him being a very nice person. Hug
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2024 at 14:23
^ Thanks, Ozgur. Moderately adequate at the least, I would hope. I genuinely care about people even if we have had our differences.

On the historical RIP front:

The English naturalist and evolutionist Charles D*rwin died on November 19, 1882 and the clergyman and epigrammatist Thomas B*stard died on November 19, 1565 or 1566.

Edited by Logan - April 19 2024 at 14:44
Just a fanboy passin' through.
The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dark Elf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2024 at 16:48
Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

^ For the record Greg. I find you a wonderfully sensitive and tolerant person, and I think we would be hard pressed to find anyone here who thinks differently. We're lucky to have you.

Oh Jesus, you were referring to the other Greg. That's a relief. I thought for a minute you'd gone funny. 
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dark Elf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2024 at 16:51
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

Originally posted by The Dark Elf The Dark Elf wrote:

Dickie Betts of the Allman Brothers died at the age of 80. Wonderful guitarist and songwriter. What a band that was. 

at someone in this thread is on point... figures it would be you Greg. Great video..  sure you've seen it but if you haven't sure you'd appreciate

A lot of greatness about Dickey in this.  Shame that it Duane going early for the world to that that as great as Duane was, one of the greatest of all American guitarists.. Dickey was right with him and Dylan recognized it as well.

RIP Dickey...  you gave a generation of music fans so much great songs, incredible music and never forget... 'liz Reed.. that alone puts you on the cosmic guitar all-star list.

Excellent vid, Mick! Miss you and the Misses. Say buongiorno for me! 
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117