Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Collage - Over and Out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jaak56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Collage - Over and Out
    Posted: November 29 2022 at 03:37
Hello,
December 2nd is the long awaited release of the new album Over and Out by the Polish progband Collage.
Reviewers can contact me for the necessary info and mp3.
Thank you
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tszirmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2022 at 04:57
I can't wait! Clap
I never post anything anywhere without doing more than basic research, often in depth.
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2022 at 05:31
Count me in as a Collage fan - my favourite Polish band! If you like Neo Prog, then you'll surely love the colourful sound of Collage - Poland's answer to Marillion, and with the exception of Collage's first album, all of the lyrics are in English. If you've never heard the sound of Collage before, then check out their magnum opus: "Nine Songs of John Lennon", which, dare I say it, are a vast improvement over the original versions. Thumbs Up

5 stars 1993: Collage - Nine Songs of John Lennon - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiUgzjf4z-0
5 stars 1994: Collage - Moonshine - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4huhmXEPujs
5 stars 1995: Collage - Changes - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mTNZvzhQJ0
5 stars 2005: Collage - Living in the Moonlight (DVD) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taX_psbmO5w

RaphaelT View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RaphaelT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2022 at 14:16
I've just added the video of the final track from the new album, Man In The Middle (featuring Steve Rothery).

Under this link the list of pages and apps where you can hear/buy new album.

Please enjoy and review.

yet you still have time!
mellotronwave View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellotronwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2022 at 14:55
Originally posted by jaak56 jaak56 wrote:

Hello,
<span style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;">December 2nd is the long awaited release of the new album Over and Out by the Polish progband Collage.</span>
Reviewers can contact me for the necessary info and mp3.
Thank you

Hi Jaak,
Same original line-up ?
Or what remains of it ?
Thanks/Bedankt

RaphaelT View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RaphaelT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2022 at 03:42

The line-up is different to "Moonshine". The new faces are singer Bartosz Kossowicz and guitarist Michał Kirmuć. 

If you are familiar with Quidam's album, "Alone Together" from 2007, Bartosz Kossowicz was the voice the Quidam at this time. And now he sings even better. 

Michał Kirmuć is very talented guitarist and faithful to Mirek Gil's style. 
yet you still have time!
mellotronwave View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellotronwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2022 at 09:09
Originally posted by RaphaelT RaphaelT wrote:

The line-up is different to "Moonshine". The new faces are singer Bartosz Kossowicz and guitarist Michał Kirmuć. 

If you are familiar with Quidam's album, "Alone Together" from 2007, Bartosz Kossowicz was the voice the Quidam at this time. And now he sings even better. 

Michał Kirmuć is very talented guitarist and faithful to Mirek Gil's style. 

Thank you /Dziękuję Ci
 Post Reply Post Reply