Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Duplicated entries

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 51>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finnforest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2010 at 17:36
This album already exists.

Please omit this one, which has no reviews yet:   http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=15412

Finnforest View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finnforest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2010 at 09:19
On the Fish artist page, there are two sets of "Live in Krakow" dvds.  One set should probably be eliminated I am guessing.

http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=724

Conor Fynes View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Fynes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2010 at 03:54
Accidentally posted this in studio albums...
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=29767
snobb View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2010 at 03:59
^corrected
Conor Fynes View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Fynes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2010 at 14:07
Originally posted by snobb snobb wrote:

^corrected
Not quite!
I ended up making a double because I thought it hadn't gotten through the first time.. Turns out I was right it didn't go into the singles section, but now there are two in singles!!

and would pull me under be able to be deleted until i find more fitting artwork?
snobb View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2010 at 14:40
OK, hope now is better
snobb View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2010 at 03:50
OSI debut is added twice. There is original release:

http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=2155

and there is Limited Edition of the above album ( same album as above + CD 2 with few covers and some video documentary)

http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=2154

I think we need to leave just one entrance (for original album),the information that the Limited Edition of the same album was released,and what is added in a package is placed on original release page even now.
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2010 at 06:58
The problem is to move reviews, we can't do it without admins.
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
snobb View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2010 at 07:02
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2010 at 07:51
What is it you need help with?
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2010 at 07:59
^ Both entries have reviews, only admins (I've heard it's a headache even for them Smile) can move them to one entry. 
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2010 at 08:58
Originally posted by NotAProghead NotAProghead wrote:

^ Both entries have reviews, only admins (I've heard it's a headache even for them Smile) can move them to one entry. 

I'll check it out later this afternoon or tonight.
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2010 at 18:52

I had referred this before. And, it reports again.

Perhaps, two albums are the same.

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2010 at 20:57
^ Thanks, Kazuhiro, only one album left.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2010 at 20:57
not a proghead - I just checked, I don't think there is a way for me to edit the album number on reviews.

edit: By the way, I almost deleted the album that the double's number defaulted to (Kazu's post), you were just ahead of me, I noticed the name wasn't right, close call, ha ha.

Edited by Easy Money - July 22 2010 at 21:02
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2010 at 21:52
I told you, it's a headache Smile. I remember, it's always a problem when both duplicated albums have reviews and ratings.
Perhaps other admins know how to move reviews from one album to another. If they don't, it's worth to ask M@X to implement "Move reviews and ratings" feature (of course available to admins only).

In case of Kazu's post - it seems I was quicker, excessive album turned to a STERN-COMBO MEISSEN single: http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=18431. Simple trick. Smile
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2010 at 22:08

I told you, it's a headache Smile. I remember, it's always a problem when both duplicated albums have reviews and ratings.
Perhaps other admins know how to move reviews from one album to another. If they don't, it's worth to ask M@X to implement "Move reviews and ratings" feature (of course available to admins only).

In case of Kazu's post - it seems I was quicker, excessive album turned to a STERN-COMBO MEISSEN single: http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=18431. Simple trick. Smile
We wish to express our gratitude for having worked for my report. I was not well versed for the mechanism of the work that the team did.
Anyway, we wish to express our gratitude.
By the way, Online Shop of "The Habibiyya" can be seen to be displayed in the part in the middle of this Link.
There are still a lot of parts of the mystery for me.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2010 at 23:13

Yeah, well it almost got deleted, I just happened to glance at the title and thought something was off, ha.

Edited by Easy Money - July 22 2010 at 23:14
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2010 at 23:59
Originally posted by Kazuhiro Kazuhiro wrote:

By the way, Online Shop of "The Habibiyya" can be seen to be displayed in the part in the middle of this Link.
There are still a lot of parts of the mystery for me.
Thanks for noticing this Clap. It's a mystery for me too.Confused

Easy Money, please delete this single: http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=18431.
I'll add it once again.
Finnforest View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finnforest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2010 at 10:09
Originally posted by Finnforest Finnforest wrote:

This album already exists.

Please omit this one, which has no reviews yet:   http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=15412

Bump

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 51>