Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Republican Thunderdome

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
omphaloskepsis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omphaloskepsis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2023 at 05:19
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

Originally posted by omphaloskepsis omphaloskepsis wrote:

I think aliens exist somewhere in the Universe.  I do not think aliens have visited Earth.  Even advanced aliens would be limited by the speed of light, time, distance, lifespan, resources, and technology.  The economic expense would be prohibitive.  The distance between stars is huge, beyond most folk's imaginations...mine included. Wink

You're assuming alien life would be shackled by the same laws of physics in this sector of space-time.

Portal technologies probably exist which would make navigation throughout the multiverse easy.

Nikola Tesla's greatest contributions to science was that of scalar wave technologies.

Scalar energy transcends both space and time.

Quantum physics exudes completely different laws of universal principles.

Many theories exist including aliens actually living amongst us only in a higher frequency which makes them imperceptible to our five senses. What we call ghosts, spirits etc could really be aliens.

Likewise there are claims of inner Earth civilizations occupied by aliens who have been here even before humans existed.

Our aging process is extremely short due to the inability of our telemeres to reproduce our cells efficiently and every time they do reproduce finds DNA degradation. Aliens would have most likely perfected their 24-strand DNA and have unusually long life spans assuming one evokes Earth time as the standard.

Interdimensionality is the most likely form of ET visitation. ETs simply change their frequency to vibrate at a given coordinate in the space-time continuum. Much like an IP address every space and moment can be accessed this way therefore time travel is possible according to scalar physics.

I think much of what we attribute to being UFOS is actually secret government technologies. Whistleblowers have been warning about Project Bluebeam which is a fake alien invasion for decades. The purpose of this would be to usher in a new world order and one planet government. By suppressing technologies since at least the 1940s they would be able to craft a fake invasion with the aid of sophisticated holographic technologies. Many of these technologies can be verified through patent research.

In reality, it's probably a mix of all the above. Extraterrestrial life surely must exist. Some hypothesize that we all are really hybrids that alien races engineered. The theories are endless and in many ways have plausible premises (if yet unprovable).

One thing i'm sure of and that is that things are never what we think they are. We will all be shocked when we finally learn the truth about what's out there no matter how open minded we may be. In the meantime it's hurry up and wait!

I'll address your points... one per post.  You said,

You're assuming alien life would be shackled by the same laws of physics in this sector of space-time.

I have University degrees in biology and I'm an RN. I'm not a physicist, quantum physicist, or astrophysicist. I've taken only a few University courses in physics and quantum physics.  Yet, I've kept up with breakthroughs in those three disciplines. I've read around twenty books on the subjects and subscribe to several physics, quantum physics, and astrophysics blogs.   The only times I've encountered scientists postulating different laws of physics are for other universes....if they exist.  

That said, I've read a physicist argue that the "fine structure constant" may vary by 1/100,000 for distant galaxies. The physicist postulated that the strength of electromagnetism is not the same everywhere as it is here on Earth, and seems to vary continuously along a preferred axis through the universe.  However, the 1/100,000 variance would not change the difficulties imposed by the laws of physics, concerning space travel.  Another exception would be that in the first moments after the Big Bang, the laws of physics could have been different. 

Puppy, please provide a hypothesis postulating the point you made.  In all my studies, I've never encountered a physicist who claims that the laws of physics vary within different sectors of space-time in our Universe, enough to change the physics of alien space travel.  I've only seen such a hypothesis ventured if there are other universes. 

In other words, the "Speed of Light" is the same in the Andromeda galaxy as it is in our Milky Way galaxy.  Surely if aliens have visited Earth...they came from within our galaxy.  

Sure, the physics around Black Holes is weird.  But, it's still our black hole universal physics.  And black holes don't provide an avenue for living beings to pass through. The only thing that escapes a black hole's gravitational field is Hawking Radiation.  As you know Puppy, Hawking Radiation is a quantum phenomenon and not an avenue for space travel.  

Sure, wormholes are theoretically possible. But as you know Puppy, the physics of wormholes makes them highly unstable. A wormhole would collapse as soon as you sent anything through one. Sending a photon through a wormhole could collapse it.   Even if an alien could create a wormhole, the expense would be astronomical.  But let's say an alien did create a wormhole.  The odds would be a quadrillion to one that the wormhole would connect our local area of space/time with the aliens' area of space-time.  

I believe other intelligent forms of life exist in our Universe.  I don't think they've visited Earth, because the distances and expenses make such travel prohibitive.  Even if an alien were to travel such a distance...What are the odds that they would travel in Earth's direction?   How would they survive the trip?   

When the media/government goes on a UFO jag,  I believe it's to distract the public from important current issues.  Why are the photosWink always blurry?

Silly Puppy, I'll address your points on Portal and Scalar Wave technology after you address my argument.  I know what Tesla's scalar wave technology is.  I'm not sure what you mean by portal technology. Please be specific. 

Edited by omphaloskepsis - October 01 2023 at 06:15
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2023 at 07:20
^ don't have time to have a major debate about all this. Just threw out some points.

I wasted many days in the university too but what i've found is that those disciplnes are primarily CONTROLLED information that trains us to be a compartmentalized cog in a much larger system. One will learn much more "reality" in the field of engineering than any theoretical sector.

Universities became controlled around the early 1900s as did most educational systems in the Western world therefore all those physicists ans scientists who emerge from Oxford, Cambridge, Yale etc are stuck in a controlled narrative and therefore are not allowed to release any of these upsetting the apple cart discoveries.

The real stuff going on is in the military-industrial complex where Tesla's scalar tech and beyond have been allowed to flourish. These tales come from death's doorstep whistleblowers such as William Thomkens (space program engineer) and Col. Fletcher Prouty who revealed petroleum is not a "fossil" fuel but has been touted as such to maximize profits. The Roswell incident purportedly provided back engineering of alien technology for example. This too is disputed.

In short most of what is regurgitated to us in mainstream science is really nothing more than theoretical and often wrong. Scientists say that they can measure many phenomena such as gravity yet have no idea what it is, where it comes from and the underlying nature of it however they have successfully created anti-gravity waves. A patent was released to the public as open source in 2019 for example. This technology came from SECRET programs not taught in public universities.

Portals. You know. Star Trek, Stargate and pretty much every sci-fi flick that depicts them is actually showing how they work. These have been found in ancient civilizations and have probably been backward engineered for use of the military.

Scalar energy, the fundamental life force found everywhere known as Chi, prana, mana, life force, Pyramid energy, or zero-point energy. All of these are synonymous terms for scalar energy. The real science is spiritual science and shamans have mastered the art of communing with alien consciousness by altering their frequency to match other life forms and therefore have the ability to communicate. Many claim they can alter their frequency by ingesting various plants and can communicate with ET consciousness.

So in essence limiting the possibilities to mere physical criteria in the 3D omits the entire spectrum of possibilities that are where the good stuff occurs. All of this is waaaaaaaay too much to get into here. These conclusions have come from years and years of research mostly outside of establishment approval.

Just saying, gotta think outside the box to find the answers and then NOTHING is guaranteed!
Once again too much to get into and i don't have time to delve into this. Just throwing out some food for thought Wink

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2023 at 07:57
Originally posted by Atavachron Atavachron wrote:

Originally posted by AFlowerKingCrimson AFlowerKingCrimson wrote:

Without mentioning any names I suspect some on here are reluctant to say they think aliens are real or even the possibility they are real because of the stigma that has been around a long time. So much for the "new age."

I'm afraid that's simply untrue, but I'll speak for myself I don't care about stigmas.   As a past 'UFO buff' and big fan of Whitley Strieber's work, especially books like Transformation and Breakthrough not to mention terrific things as The Super Natural and A New World , if it's aliens that's fine with me.   What I'm interested in is reality, and so far, the hard evidence is that these incredible anomalies are more related to people than to beings from other worlds.

The evidence hasn't proven anything whether that's people, aliens or dogs and cats. We can only speculate.

Edited by AFlowerKingCrimson - October 01 2023 at 14:31
omphaloskepsis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omphaloskepsis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2023 at 09:37

^ don't have time to have a major debate about all this. Just threw out some points.

I wasted many days in the university too but what i've found is that those disciplnes are primarily CONTROLLED information that trains us to be a compartmentalized cog in a much larger system. One will learn much more "reality" in the field of engineering than any theoretical sector.

Universities became controlled around the early 1900s as did most educational systems in the Western world therefore all those physicists ans scientists who emerge from Oxford, Cambridge, Yale etc are stuck in a controlled narrative and therefore are not allowed to release any of these upsetting the apple cart discoveries.

The real stuff going on is in the military-industrial complex where Tesla's scalar tech and beyond have been allowed to flourish. These tales come from death's doorstep whistleblowers such as William Thomkens (space program engineer) and Col. Fletcher Prouty who revealed petroleum is not a "fossil" fuel but has been touted as such to maximize profits. The Roswell incident purportedly provided back engineering of alien technology for example. This too is disputed.

In short most of what is regurgitated to us in mainstream science is really nothing more than theoretical and often wrong. Scientists say that they can measure many phenomena such as gravity yet have no idea what it is, where it comes from and the underlying nature of it however they have successfully created anti-gravity waves. A patent was released to the public as open source in 2019 for example. This technology came from SECRET programs not taught in public universities.

Portals. You know. Star Trek, Stargate and pretty much every sci-fi flick that depicts them is actually showing how they work. These have been found in ancient civilizations and have probably been backward engineered for use of the military.

Scalar energy, the fundamental life force found everywhere known as Chi, prana, mana, life force, Pyramid energy, or zero-point energy. All of these are synonymous terms for scalar energy. The real science is spiritual science and shamans have mastered the art of communing with alien consciousness by altering their frequency to match other life forms and therefore have the ability to communicate. Many claim they can alter their frequency by ingesting various plants and can communicate with ET consciousness.

So in essence limiting the possibilities to mere physical criteria in the 3D omits the entire spectrum of possibilities that are where the good stuff occurs. All of this is waaaaaaaay too much to get into here. These conclusions have come from years and years of research mostly outside of establishment approval.

Just saying, gotta think outside the box to find the answers and then NOTHING is guaranteed!
Once again too much to get into and i don't have time to delve into this. Just throwing out some food for thought Wink

Fair enough. I agree with your analysis of University teachings. However, one can sift through books and University courses for reality if one does his/her own research and applies logic/critical-thinking skills.  Believe me when I say, " I don't take experts or University teachings at face value.  Not until I verify- via my own research -do I move claimed knowledge over to my current opinion.  Once I'm proven wrong, I simply upgrade my current knowledge/belief system.  My opinion is open for negotiation. 

Nothing wrong with exploring alternative ways to solve problems...the way you do, Silly Puppy.  In fact, real scientific knowledge is built upon the backs of those great men who dared challenge established scientific orthodoxy.  I applaud you.Wink

Edited by omphaloskepsis - October 01 2023 at 10:06
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2023 at 17:03
^ i certainly believe in the scientific method however i've found that it has been highly corruptible into an establishment orthodoxy that we call "scientism."

There are many ways that REAL science has been thwarted. In the USA the Dodd-Frank Act of 1980 basically insured only scientific inquiries approved by a government committee would receive funding. That in tandem with FBI raids of any technologies deemed a threat to "national security" then you have the perfect recipe for tyranny. The latest totalitarian step was crafted by the Trump administration in 2018 when he and every sitting member of Congress passed CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Act) which pretty much ended First Amendment free speech on the internet.

Yeah, i wasn't throwing any "verifiable truth" out there, just some possibilities i've gleaned from many claims.

Ultimately only one's own experience can yield the desired results.

Yes, mainstream education does offer truth but it always presents faux friends dressed up as truth.

It's not easy to navigate this world is it? :D

Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2023 at 17:44

In the USA the Dodd-Frank Act of 1980 basically insured only scientific inquiries approved by a government committee would receive funding. That in tandem with FBI raids of any technologies deemed a threat to "national security" then you have the perfect recipe for tyranny. The latest totalitarian step was crafted by the Trump administration in 2018 when he and every sitting member of Congress passed CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Act) which pretty much ended First Amendment free speech on the internet.

Keep in mind some of this may be a long-term response by legitimate government to respond to & defend from an unidentified threat, and I don't mean alien space men.  

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2023 at 18:08

In the USA the Dodd-Frank Act of 1980 basically insured only scientific inquiries approved by a government committee would receive funding. That in tandem with FBI raids of any technologies deemed a threat to "national security" then you have the perfect recipe for tyranny. The latest totalitarian step was crafted by the Trump administration in 2018 when he and every sitting member of Congress passed CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Act) which pretty much ended First Amendment free speech on the internet.

Keep in mind some of this may be a long-term response by legitimate government to respond to & defend from an unidentified threat, and I don't mean alien space men.  

First of all i messed that up.

It's the Bayh-Dole Act of 1980.

The history of government only points in one general direction and that is to create a said unidentified threat in order to justify another babystep in the totalitarian tiptoe.

If you can sit through a lecture of why this act was enacted then it will become obvious that it was created to protect the interests of the largest corporations that exist.

Although i once erred in the favor of possible good intentions, i can now only see the possible misuse and outright abuse of such legislation and oppose it with every fiber of my being.

The deeper i've gone down the rabbithole only leads to the total abolition of much of the government period and a restructuring of the parts that actual serve we the people.

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2023 at 18:34
^ So you're an extremist.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2023 at 18:43
^ if ridding public systems of corruption and holding those accountable for miscreancies against the people is extremist then i guess so. A system forged by slithering serpents cannot be tamed to serve the masses. It can only be abolished and reconstructed to ensure liberty and justice for all. These are basic fundamental principles of American origins before a corporate doppelganger slithered in and presented itself as the real thing. Extreme in the pursuit of truth no matter where it leads? Oh yeah!

CosmicVibration View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CosmicVibration Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2023 at 20:12

First of all i messed that up.

It's the Bayh-Dole Act of 1980.

The history of government only points in one general direction and that is to create a said unidentified threat in order to justify another babystep in the totalitarian tiptoe.

If you can sit through a lecture of why this act was enacted then it will become obvious that it was created to protect the interests of the largest corporations that exist.

Although i once erred in the favor of possible good intentions, i can now only see the possible misuse and outright abuse of such legislation and oppose it with every fiber of my being.

The deeper i've gone down the rabbithole only leads to the total abolition of much of the government period and a restructuring of the parts that actual serve we the people.

Tiptoe?  I was never really into politics but in the last 3 years it was out in the open and giant steps were taken. There was some resistance and I hope more people see the value of freedom and democracy.

• The World Health Organization's upcoming pandemic treaty and the International Health Regulation (IHR) amendments are part of a global “soft coup” to strip nations of their sovereignty and people of their bodily autonomy and freedom
  • The WHO wants to put into law a requirement that nations must censor their citizens, so that only public health messages aligned with the WHO’s recommendations can be shared
  • The IHR amendments specify that the WHO will dictate which drugs countries must use, and which they cannot, in the event of a pandemic — and possibly outside of pandemics as well
  • The IHRs have been in existence since 1969, but in the current draft of the IHR amendments — the WHO’s recommendations — become edicts that must be followed rather than recommendations that nations can ignore at will
  • The treaty demands the fast-tracking of vaccines, along with liability waivers for vaccine manufacturers. The EU, U.S. and CEPI have already proposed a plan to develop vaccines in 100 days
  • The treaty will apply to all nations that sign on, all the time, even when there are no pandemics

Very important: Introduced in Senate (02/15/2023)

No WHO Pandemic Preparedness Treaty Without Senate Approval Act

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/senate-bill/444?s=1&r=67

CosmicVibration View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CosmicVibration Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2023 at 20:15
looks like were getting back on track to politics..  I see both parties, Republicans and Democrats as 2 sides of the same corrupt coin.  There has to be some good one's in there but it's not always easy to spot.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2023 at 21:07
Originally posted by CosmicVibration CosmicVibration wrote:

looks like were getting back on track to politics..  I see both parties, Republicans and Democrats as 2 sides of the same corrupt coin.  There has to be some good one's in there but it's not always easy to spot.

Totally agree. Both parties are basically theatrical representations of the United States Corporation which has tricked everyone into contracting without thus superseding the rights of the Constitution of the Republic.

And you're SPOT ON about the WHO. One of the biggest frauds perpetuated on the planet for the reasons you espoused above and beyond...

Necrotica View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Colaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Necrotica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2023 at 21:22

Totally agree. Both parties are basically theatrical representations of the United States Corporation which has tricked everyone into contracting without thus superseding the rights of the Constitution of the Republic.

Agreed. And it doesn't help that both sides have become impenetrable echo chambers who refuse to see each other halfway... especially in online spaces 

Edited by Necrotica - October 01 2023 at 21:31
Take me down, to the underground
Won't you take me down, to the underground
Why oh why, there is no light
And if I can't sleep, can you hold my life

https://www.youtube.com/@CocoonMasterBrendan-wh3sd
I prophesy disaster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I prophesy disaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2023 at 22:43

• The World Health Organization's upcoming pandemic treaty and the International Health Regulation (IHR) amendments are part of a global “soft coup” to strip nations of their sovereignty and people of their bodily autonomy and freedom
  • The WHO wants to put into law a requirement that nations must censor their citizens, so that only public health messages aligned with the WHO’s recommendations can be shared
  • The IHR amendments specify that the WHO will dictate which drugs countries must use, and which they cannot, in the event of a pandemic — and possibly outside of pandemics as well
  • The IHRs have been in existence since 1969, but in the current draft of the IHR amendments — the WHO’s recommendations — become edicts that must be followed rather than recommendations that nations can ignore at will
  • The treaty demands the fast-tracking of vaccines, along with liability waivers for vaccine manufacturers. The EU, U.S. and CEPI have already proposed a plan to develop vaccines in 100 days
  • The treaty will apply to all nations that sign on, all the time, even when there are no pandemics

Although it does seem rather Orwellian, I actually kind of agree with it. The purpose of the International Health Regulations, its amendments, and the pandemic treaty is to obligate nations to carry out actions that reduce the risk of deadly infections being spread to the rest of the world. It seems to me that it is mainly the anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists who would unequivocally oppose this. I think it's paranoid to think that the World Health Organization have a vested interest in controlling our daily lives. And I do think that when it comes to fighting a deadly pandemic, internet stupidity needs to be curbed.

No, I know how to behave in the restaurant now, I don't tear at the meat with my hands. If I've become a man of the world somehow, that's not necessarily to say I'm a worldly man.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2023 at 23:59
Originally posted by Necrotica Necrotica wrote:

Agreed. And it doesn't help that both sides have become impenetrable echo chambers who refuse to see each other halfway... especially in online spaces 

On line spaces are not life, they are as you say, "impenetrable echo chambers."   Nothing that is stated or that occurs online is very important or even real, and I wish people would recognize that more often.

"Move out of your parent's basements, it's just a TV show."  --W. Shatner

progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2023 at 06:58

This sounds similar to some of the claims Steven Greer has made, except I think Greer is just using deeper forms of meditation. Not having the ability to do this myself, I can't vouch for what Greer is doing; just that it's curious.

----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2023 at 07:45
Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

This sounds similar to some of the claims Steven Greer has made, except I think Greer is just using deeper forms of meditation. Not having the ability to do this myself, I can't vouch for what Greer is doing; just that it's curious.

I'm not sure about Greer although i know he's a UFO guy, but this is more an ancient tradition used in spiritual practices such as Tibetan Buddhism, ancient Indian culture etc. Some seem to have the ability to "navigate" frequencies thus can access other parallel realities. If our dimension / reality is nothing more than an induced holographic projection to our conscious minds much like depicted in The Matrix movies then it does make a lot of sense. There are enough historical claims to these things to dismiss them outright.

Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2023 at 10:22
That was fun while it lasted.....Grassyass!
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2023 at 11:06
Who the hell is Steven Greer? Is he worth a google search?

Edited by SteveG - October 02 2023 at 11:08
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2023 at 11:44
^ Maybe--   he's a very smart retired physician who got into to UFOs decades ago and now claims billions of misappropriated dollars have been spent on secret technology...and that he's seen aliens.   He's a convincing but problematic figure.   But I kinda like him.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>