This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2014 at 08:50
Originally posted by octopus-4 octopus-4 wrote:

Originally posted by Kentucky_Hawkwindage Kentucky_Hawkwindage wrote:

Originally posted by Kati Kati wrote:

not having any feedback which is even more disarming, not nice makes you doubt if one wants to be or belong here to be honest and I just want to be happy friendly but remove myself from any negativity too. I can do this easily and block all else xxx
Don't fret Kati-I've been a Uriah Heep fan for atleast 30+ years.I thought i was about the only one who liked the track "Salisbury" from the album of the same title,since there is not much talk of it,so now i know i'm not alone.Another track from the album Salisbury i really like is "The Park".Also as you mentioned July Morning & The Wizard are both excellent.I could talk on & on about Heep but i'll keep it short.
Very heavy very Humble and Salisbury are the Heep albums that I love more. So at least we are three.
Awww we are three now, octopus-4 Heart awwww yes yay this is so good! Approve you are very nice too!
P.S. octopus-4, again thank you! And I love you too much, again thank you xxxx hug Hug
Kentucky_Hawkwindage View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2014 at 09:37
Originally posted by octopus-4 octopus-4 wrote:

Originally posted by Kentucky_Hawkwindage Kentucky_Hawkwindage wrote:

Originally posted by Kati Kati wrote:

not having any feedback which is even more disarming, not nice makes you doubt if one wants to be or belong here to be honest and I just want to be happy friendly but remove myself from any negativity too. I can do this easily and block all else xxx
Don't fret Kati-I've been a Uriah Heep fan for atleast 30+ years.I thought i was about the only one who liked the track "Salisbury" from the album of the same title,since there is not much talk of it,so now i know i'm not alone.Another track from the album Salisbury i really like is "The Park".Also as you mentioned July Morning & The Wizard are both excellent.I could talk on & on about Heep but i'll keep it short.
Very heavy very Humble and Salisbury are the Heep albums that I love more. So at least we are three.
I'm kinda partial to Demons & Wizards,The Magicians Birthday.I love so many songs from the debut,Salisbury,Look At Yourself(brings What Should Be Done comes to mind),Sweet Freedom,Wonderworld,Return To Fanatasy(another faveof mine)High And Mighty.Many great songs from Firefly,Innocent Victim & Fallen Angel imho.
Another of my favorite Heep album's is Abiminog.Well i could ramble on but i'll end it hereSmile
"Nobody's Gonna Change My World That's Something To Unreal"   Lyrics that i live my life by-from Black Sabbath's Technical Ecstasy's track You Won't Change Me
progrockdeepcuts View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2014 at 22:41
Never could get into the Heep; found them entirely too cheesy. The Mars Volta are a great band who are in desperate need of a good editor ... so, I voted for The Mars Volta.

Listen to older shows here: mixcloud.com/progrockdeepcuts/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456