Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problems, problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tszirmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2023 at 05:54
Originally posted by tszirmay tszirmay wrote:

cannot add albums : 

Request object error 'ASP 0104 : 80004005'

Operation not Allowed

/Post_submittitle.asp, line 25

No Reply at all is a Genesis tune. I cannot add albums Confused
I never post anything anywhere without doing more than basic research, often in depth.
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover / Prog Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2023 at 05:58

cannot add albums : 

Request object error 'ASP 0104 : 80004005'

Operation not Allowed

/Post_submittitle.asp, line 25

No Reply at all is a Genesis tune. I cannot add albums Confused

I added a band with its entire discography yesterday. I don't know why you cannot add albums. 
Try again with a different browser. 

What's the band you were trying to add albums to? I can help. Smile
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tszirmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2023 at 18:09
All India Radio 's latest The Generator of All Infinity! I have all the info but I tried like a dozen times over the last 3 days and no entranceCry Worked fine for a decade and now, no more! I don't understand 
I never post anything anywhere without doing more than basic research, often in depth.
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2023 at 18:45
^ Could you try this link ? You must log in first.

Edited by projeKct - January 26 2023 at 18:46
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tszirmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2023 at 20:40
Logged in first , followed the link , still no go . i get the same reply Angry
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2023 at 20:56
^ Mmm... Then I don't know, sorry. Cry

Or maybe try with a different web browser?
or in Private/Incognito mode?

Edited by projeKct - January 26 2023 at 20:59
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2023 at 22:48
is there something wrong with PF again or is it just me? because i got this message:
"Internal Server Error(s) while executing query" Confused
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2023 at 23:44
I consider something went wrong while the server was updated. Alerted Mike a while before.

Edited by DamoXt7942 - January 31 2023 at 23:44
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2023 at 00:53
PF has been fixed now.
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2023 at 01:07
Originally posted by DamoXt7942 DamoXt7942 wrote:

PF has been fixed now.

When i click on a band, i get this message:
"Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information)."

I don't know what's going on TBH. Confused
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2023 at 01:18
^ Mike is updating now ... Geek
AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2023 at 19:05
On the main page when I click on top albums for 2021 it goes straight to top albums for 2022. When I click on top albums for 2022 it goes to 2022 also so maybe PA doesn't like the top albums from 2021? ;) It would be nice if someone was able to fix it.

Edited by AFlowerKingCrimson - February 27 2023 at 19:05
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2023 at 07:43
Originally posted by AFlowerKingCrimson AFlowerKingCrimson wrote:

On the main page when I click on top albums for 2021 it goes straight to top albums for 2022. When I click on top albums for 2022 it goes to 2022 also so maybe PA doesn't like the top albums from 2021? ;) It would be nice if someone was able to fix it.

If you hover over the 2021 link you will see it has 2022 as a parameter, so it's a pretty easy fix (although maybe one M@x needs to do?). If you want to see the 2021 list you could just amend the URL once you've clicked on the link, that works ok.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2023 at 07:02
Originally posted by chopper chopper wrote:

If you hover over the 2021 link you will see it has 2022 as a parameter, so it's a pretty easy fix (although maybe one M@x needs to do?). If you want to see the 2021 list you could just amend the URL once you've clicked on the link, that works ok.

I know you can change it once you get in there but that's not my point. My point is the link says 2021 but defaults to 2022. That's something only a programmer with access to code can change (not me). 
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2023 at 03:12

I know you can change it once you get in there but that's not my point. My point is the link says 2021 but defaults to 2022. That's something only a programmer with access to code can change (not me). 
I'm aware that wasn't your point, I was just providing a workaround for you and others who may want to look at the list for 2021.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2023 at 09:41

I'm aware that wasn't your point, I was just providing a workaround for you and others who may want to look at the list for 2021.

I understand that but it doesn't fix the issue I was addressing. Of course you can go in there and do it the way you suggested. I do it all the time to look up ratings for albums based on country, year, genre etc. 

Anyway, hopefully someone will see this post and be able to understand and fix the issue I pointed out.
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2023 at 12:06
^ Only M@x (or those he hires) can fix such issue, I believe, but he doesn't tend to visit the forum much to my knowledge. For such issues, sending M@x a PM may help. I'll send him a PM.

As for Alan's (Chopper) comment, that potentially could be useful info for some, and responses help to keep notice of an issue alive (more likely to be dealt with faster). Course one can change it in the chart fields too, but editing the urls can speed up ones searches, and I do that a lot at this site and another.
Just a fanboy passin' through.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2023 at 05:56
^Yes, I didn't think that of doing that here but if I change 2022 to 2021 or whatever year I want in the url that is probably the easiest way to change the year. Thanks for the reminder. Maybe someone like M@X or whoever can fix it soon.
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2023 at 05:59
is there something wrong with my laptop/internet or is it happening to you to - difficulty editing posts, the cursor goes haywire sometimes. Weird. Confused
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2023 at 06:23
Originally posted by Cristi Cristi wrote:

is there something wrong with my laptop/internet or is it happening to you to - difficulty editing posts, the cursor goes haywire sometimes. Weird. Confused

No, don't worry, it's been happening to me too, but only on my new Samsung laptop and not on my old and reliable Acer Aspire laptop. As you mentioned, the cursor sometimes goes haywire and goes flying about all over the screen, meaning segments of text occasionally appear in unexpected places. Not only that, but I sometimes get a "Permission Denied" message when I try to edit text. Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>