Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Starcastle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boojieboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2022 at 13:17
I could never understand why lead singer Terry Luttrell changed his voice for that band. He was gutsy and strong on the first REO Speedwagon album, but sang higher and wimpier for this band. No doubt to sound more like Jon Anderson, but he should have stuck with his true voice. Weird.

Edited by Boojieboy - February 09 2022 at 13:18
verslibre View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verslibre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2022 at 14:13
Originally posted by Boojieboy Boojieboy wrote:

I could never understand why lead singer Terry Luttrell changed his voice for that band. He was gutsy and strong on the first REO Speedwagon album, but sang higher and wimpier for this band. No doubt to sound more like Jon Anderson, but he should have stuck with his true voice. Weird.

Starcastle was a wannabe Yes, that's why. At least the subsequent albums were good. The debut bored me.
miamiscot View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiscot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2022 at 07:53
The Prog Corner
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123