Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why Leprous is the best band in the universe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mind_Drive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2020 at 07:04
@ Cylli Kat:
Daniel Gildenlöw and Jim Grey are both amazing in my ears as well! I think really it's just matter of tastes above a certain "skill-level" :) and ofc. 
The music of their respective bands plays also a role here and PoS as well as and Caligula's Horse are some of my favourite progmetal bands as well.

@Fjkpkwek:
I think my new favourite Einar moment is the end of distant bells from Pitfalls. I also love the cloak from Coal, it shows his heart-breaking weeping voice perfectly!

@Dellinger
Yeah, their name is very off-putting and not fitting anymore. They were like 16(?) years old when they startet Leprous, so back then they wanted to be edgy i guess and now changing your band name is not a thing you really wanna do as a band at this point i think.

@Deadwing
I can understand the wish for a more "metal" sound, but i think they are as heavy as ever (just not in all tracks anymore) and i totally trust them to deliver what ever path they may take with their next album. :)
It's just a ride... <3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123