Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The PA Happy Birthday Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2021 at 07:47
Originally posted by lazland lazland wrote:

Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

Another good one Laz, and I must compliment you on your investigation skills and great patience in compiling the relevant facts that make these posts so enjoyable. Perhaps you missed your calling to be an investigative journalist. Or an MI5 operative. Cheers.

Or, indeed, a Tax Inspector Wink
Ah, touche.
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2021 at 11:32
On the day us Western Infidels celebrate the crucifixion, it is only right and proper that a serious thought process goes into the choice of the Good Friday celestial heroes who shall adorn the prog rock equivalent of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, namely the PABT. People who are worthy additions. Sensible souls, sensitive to the ultimate honour that can be bestowed upon the brother and sisterhood of prog.

So! Let us first pay homage to our very dear friend, jak_kr0, or Jaxon Crow as his parents imaginatively named him 45 years ago today. When he registered, Jaxon listed his whereabouts as Richmond, California, that bastion of all things liberal and tech. Their website shows some gorgeous photographs Richmond, CA - Official Website | Official Website and I am extremely glad to report that residents can dob their naughty neighbours and environmentally dubious residents onto the naughty step by calling the Graffiti, Illegal Dumping, and Blight Hotline. Quite right, too. Crucifixion is far too good for folk like that. Residents can also sleep easy in their beds by being reassured of the quality solid waste and recycling services provided to them not by the council, but by Republic Services (director and majority shareholder D Corleone). 

When he registered as a callow 34 year old in 2009, staying with the brethren for all of half an hour, our friend listed his occupation as stage lighting, and his interest as, I quote, “Your Mom!!”. Now, I don’t know about all of you, but I have to state that it is not the most obvious method of endearing oneself to the throbbing throng by announcing that you want to perform ungodly acts with their mother. Especially when his signature also reads KILL! KILL! KILL!, which doesn’t exactly read as much of a reason for us to call mum and advise her to hotfoot over to Richmond immediately to avail herself of Jaxon’s services, whether dad approves or not.

It is, though, his post which ought to enter prog immortality, and, I am afraid, for all the wrong reasons. http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=62003 We will investigate said Ten Benson momentarily, but what struck me about his “recommendation” was his description of the said band as “pikeys”. Now, I don’t know about the good folk of Richmond, but here in Blighty, Pikey is a rather derogatory term for those of the travelling community persuasion, or gypsies as we called them in slightly less enlightened times. Indeed, our very good friend Chopper rightly called Jaxon out for this, and he was never heard of again.

So. What of Ten Benson? Well, they are a real outfit, described as “psychedelic hillbillies”, whatever they are, and here is their site, and what a fine hairy looking pair they are, too! Ten Benson What’s more, they even rank as exalted enough to warrant an entry on the saintly John Peel fandom site; Ten Benson | John Peel Wiki | FandomHere for your undoubted enjoyment is, for the day this is posted, the appropriately named Hell This Hour, something which would surely figure as a repeated track on The Beverley Hillbillies Show https://youtu.be/dK8szSLzhk0 Have a listen to their other stuff. Utterly barking!

As for Jaxon, there are a few hits on the intertit, but I cannot be confident that any of them are our man, so he will have to be classed as Missing In Action, I am afraid. It does not, though, stop us from wishing him a very happy birthday! Hey, Jaxon! Leave Stella at Number 69 alone!

We don’t have any present collabs to report to you today, but we do have a couple of chaps who many of you amongst the pilgrims to the Temple of Prog will be very familiar with, so without further ado, let us wish a very happy birthday to Prognaut. Ron Fuchs, the founder of that site, is 55 today, but owing to illness, the site hasn’t been updated in some time. Ron would appear to have had a heart attack. ProgNaut.com | "a progressive music CD & DVD reviews from a fan's perspective" He is originally from Burbank, but relocated to Maine to be with the love of his life, which is one hell of a distance to go, and somewhat more inspirational than Jaxon’s dubious utterances. He is still active on SadTogetherBook, In Prog We Trust | Facebook and he joins a growing number of prog luminaries in having a GoggleTube site doing interviews and stuff. Here he is talking to those wonderful chaps from Galahad https://youtu.be/ygklpcw6U28

He also has an InstantKilo site at Ron Fuchs (@fuchs_ron) • Instagram photos and videos

Happy birthday, Ron!

And last, but not least, WalterOCK, or Walter Pini, celebrates his 59th birthday in Italy today. Walter is a member of Nuova Era, a highly rated RPI Band, and here is their PA page NUOVA ERA discography and reviews

Happy Easter everyone. 

Enhance your life. Get down to www.lazland.org
suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2021 at 12:28
Again, a very welcome, instructive and important PABTP (the P for "post"): I will tell my Mom not to give her address to Jaxon... Haven't listened to Ten Benson yet, but your post makes me want to listen to Nuova Era's Io et il tempo again. The only album I have of them but this reminder will incite me to explore more of their music. Thanks.

And of course, I wish you a happy egg hunting weekend! Don't know if Easter Eggs have to wear masks too, it might make it easier for us to find them, this year...

The razamataz is a pain in the bum
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2021 at 12:35
Originally posted by suitkees suitkees wrote:

Again, a very welcome, instructive and important PABTP (the P for "post"): I will tell my Mom not to give her address to Jaxon... Haven't listened to Ten Benson yet, but your post makes me want to listen to Nuova Era's Io et il tempo again. The only album I have of them but this reminder will incite me to explore more of their music. Thanks.

And of course, I wish you a happy egg hunting weekend! Don't know if Easter Eggs have to wear masks too, it might make it easier for us to find them, this year...

Thanks, Kees. Yes, I will also explore a bit more of Nuova Era.

The egg hunting rules vary across the UK, thanks to devolution. In England, there is the “rule of six”, whereby only a maximum of six eggs, all wearing masks, can congregate in a local garden, not allowed, of course, to enter the house for a pee.

In Wales, the eggs can travel across the country, but still have to wear masks and stay outside.

In Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon has banned eggs owing to their association with Alba.

In Northern Ireland, eggs are advised not to wear masks under the terms of the NI Peace Agrement.
suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2021 at 13:15
LOL  Eggs should unite fore more Egg Equality in the UK...

The razamataz is a pain in the bum
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2021 at 05:49
At this special time of the year, it is a genuine joy to your reporter that we have a true believer to celebrate not merely a birthday, but also the true meaning of Easter, rather than most of the rest of us sat down in a pool of blubber wolfing down far too much chocolate.

For I present to you csmosher, or Craig Mosher as his parents named him in the mosh pit of the local maternity ward 59 years ago today.

Our Craig joined the beloved prog pilgrims in February 2009, and sadly only shared his thoughts with us the once, this on the merits of Yes, but he did, to be fair to him, have to follow a Titan of the site with his opinion, and, in all probability, got rather star struck, because we never saw him again http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=67599&PN=2 

All we had to go on aside from an appreciation of Yes, was the fact that Mr Mosh Pit was a high school teacher from California. So, what more can we learn about our departed brother?

Well, Craig is the ideal candidate for birthday immortality on Easter weekend. Let us take a look at his JoinedTogetherOut page; Craig Mosher - International Students, Inc. - Employed | LinkedIn Craig works for Loyola Marymount University in The City of Angels, and here is their site where you will be very pleased to note that you can create the world you want to live in, which particularly interests me, as I would like to have a world in which there were state subsidised prog gigs in rural West Wales on a weekly basis to save me having to travel god knows how many miles simply to see a band. I’m packing my bags as I type! Loyola Marymount University

But of more relevance to today’s story is the fact that Mosher moshes along with Da Good Yoof in Da Hood as part of the International Student Ministry at UCLA, and here, featuring at the top of the page a wondrous assembly of happy looking personages, is their IconBook page; International Graduate Student Ministry at UCLA - Home | Facebook I was particularly interested in the 11 March entry, where pilgrims were invited to a Zoom seminar to discuss Passover, and how we all are in need of a Passover lamb (my wife, disappointingly, did beef for our Sunday lunch last week). Over here in Blighty, the Church of England, snowflakes all, had to withdraw a link to a Sedar menu put up by one of its vicars, and apologise for any offence caused owing to “misappropriation of Jewish values and culture”. The mind doth, indeed, truly boggle at the inherent stupidity of mankind, but at least they are made of sterner stuff over in LA. And, lastly, for those of you who wish to join in a remote, Covid-secure, celebration of the resurrection tomorrow, you can do so from a link on their website, here International Graduate Student Ministry - Christian Fellowship at UCLA

So! We wish a very happy birthday to our believer! No Dimebar Easter eggies for him!

In present collab news, we wish a very happy birthday to our very good friend, Argo2112. Mike celebrates his 56th birthday today, and he has been a steady and knowledgeable contributor in the Prog Temple for nearly four years now. Happy birthday, sir! 

SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2021 at 06:07
Thanks for the religiously themed post Laz as it moved me to watch a speech by the Pope, who I just realized is not Italian! Where do these foreigners come from?
Happy Easter to you and yours. Smile

Edited by SteveG - April 03 2021 at 06:15
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2021 at 13:03
Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

Thanks for the religiously themed post Laz as it moved me to watch a speech by the Pope, who I just realized is not Italian! Where do these foreigners come from?
Happy Easter to you and yours. Smile

Thanks, Steve. Yes, Il Papa is of the South American persuasion, bless him. A good pontiff, though.

A very happy Easter to you as well.
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2021 at 09:49
On this Easter Sunday, it is fitting that the PABT celebrates one of our heroic musicians, and invite you, the pulsating masses, to delve into a slice of prog history.

Quasar registered with our beloved Mass in February 2009, and stayed a whole two years. He is responsible for some of the finest posts I have seen on the forum, because it was truly knowing, and, as we shall find out shortly, not without good reason. Have a look at these slices of holy wisdom on pages two and three of the thread, written in response to Olav Windhawk’s announcement to changes to the definition of “neo-prog”; Neo-progressive, new guidelines - Progressive Rock Music Forum - Page 2  It took me a long time, but certainly after I asked both Pete Trewavas and Sylvan questions about their “neo-prog”, and got responses which were somewhat dismissive, I realised that the vast majority of musicos don’t particularly like their music being endlessly categorised or debated in this fashion. It’s just their music, you know?

Anyhoo, why does our friend Quasar have such an insight into such earth-shattering issues? Well, Keith Turner, who celebrates his 68th birthday today, is a founding member of, erm, Quasar, a band who started back in those heady days when all decent rebels grooved to Marillion and the other pioneers of the second wave of prog, and this lot were among them. Here is their entry into the PA Temple; QUASAR discography and reviews You will note that in addition to Keith and the crew, there is a cast of former band members big enough to qualify as attendees in The Feeding of the Thousand, bless.

And what of their sound? Let us examine their ElasticBand site. I reckon any of you who absolute love the same sort of stuff I do will enjoy Memories of Times Yet To Be, the last studio album released in 2016. I am a sucker for lush female vocals, and Keren Gaiser ticks all the boxes for me. This is a fantastic album, and consider it the PABT Easter present to all of you who have never heard it before ▶︎ Memories Of Times Yet To Be | Quasar 

What are they doing now? Well, their Mushbook site doesn’t appear to have been updated since 2016, and I can’t seem to get onto the band website at all. Keith himself is now based full time in the Home of the Brave, and here is his CorporateArms site https://www.linkedin.com/in/keith-turner-93130026 From what I can see, there is no update on any Quasar activity since 2016, or anything else Keith has been involved in.

But! He is now enrolled in The Pantheon! Happy birthday, sir! 

In SC news, Cyngus-X2 celebrates his 32nd birthday in Bucketheadland, which means he should almost certainly be sharing at least a Zoom call with the greatest chronicler of said Bucket KFC Mush on planet Earth, Mr Daft Puppy. Happy birthday, sir!

SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2021 at 06:43
Nice. Getting back to the Pope, his humanity and compassion shines through. An incredible asset to the Catholic Church, which is greatly needed right now.
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2021 at 10:29
Well, once again, the PABT had a plethora of potential candidates to be initiated into the Valhalla of progdom, including a mighty fine management consultant, that breed of professionals without whom the world would simply stop turning, or cease to provide 360 degree feedback as they would undoubtedly put it. But he will have to wait for another year for his turn before Odin, because we are jolly well off to the Land of the Fjords, or Norge as our very wise and knowledgeable friend Olav “Windhawk” would no doubt call it.

Whilst it has featured in our deliberations, The PABT has not paid as much attention to this wonderful land as perhaps it should, so this will be gloriously rectified in today’s post.

Norway is, I have to say, usually pretty damned cold, which is one explanation for why the Vikings were all so damned hairy, and that was just the wimmin. Having said that, though, looking just now on that beacon of all things meteorological, BBC Weather, Oslo is a positively balmy 9 degrees as I type this, twice as warm as a rather chilly Wales. Clearly our very good friend Greta has some work do do with her exalted neighbour.

Before we get on to our birthday hero, some essential facts about Norway. It’s national anthem is “Ja, vi elskes dette landet”, or “Yes, we love this country”, which is rather sweet, don’t you think? Let’s have a look see at a brand new version of this stirring stuff https://youtu.be/uzEplnaDlQ0 Rather brings a tear to the eye. There is, by the way, a special King’s Anthem, called Kongesangen , the present incumbent being Harald V, and here is his WikiHammer page Harald V of Norway - Wikipedia

Anyhoo, our warrior today is Bluebent. Bent Åseru joined our happy gang in January 2009, and stayed for a whole month without once bothering to even think about registering an opinion to wake our very own Loki, or Ivan as he is perhaps better known, into a multi-coloured fontal rage. Bent celebrates his 71st birthday today in Oslo, which makes him, well, a veteran.

When he registered, he provided his occupation as a composer, and his interest as, pretty handily for a composer, music. And he is one of our own! Take a look at his WikiFjord page Bent Åserud - Wikipedia

Astoundingly for the fount of all human knowledge, Wikidoodoo gets the name of Bent’s band wrong, because he sang and played guitars, keyboards, and flute for Junipher Greene, and here is their entry into the hallowed halls of PA, which includes a wonderful shot of the chaps in all their youthful hirsute glory; JUNIPHER GREENE discography and reviews

They were formed in 1966, when Mr Laz was ever so fond of Farleys Rusks, and only recorded the three albums up to 1982. Their first effort was an attempt to become the Norwegian equivalent of The ‘Oo with the release of a rock opera, Friendship. It was the first ever double album released in Norway. In 2007, this opus was named the best Norwegian rock album of all time, in what was most certainly an extraordinarily crowded field. This led to our Vikings reuniting for live work, the last of which was eleven years ago, and the world awaits a zimmer-framed comeback with eager anticipation.

So! Just how good were our heavy friends from Fjordland? Let’s have a look see. Here is a glorious 25 minute slab of Friendship on Gogglebox https://youtu.be/hQQdkD-c_Vk Really good stuff and absolutely deserving of its 3.95 rating here on the site. If nothing else, I really hope that this post will win them some new fans and friends.

To finish his story off, Bent has since had success as a film score composer and also jointly wrote the official theme for the 1994 Winter Olympics.

So! We wish a very Gratulerer Med Dagen to our good warrior, Bent! Drink loads of flagons!

Elsewhere, no present collab special days to report. 

Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 11:21
Checking the Junip(h)er Greene PA band page photo, I notice these guys are somewhat vague and blurry, possibly that is only a fault of the camera, who knows, but one thing comes through rather clearly and that is that they don't look very happy, and I think one of them is indulging in the international symbol for malcontent and hostility, ie the middle finger salute.
Possibly that is the band member who split for Titanic (gotta wonder if that band is still afloat), and he was already clearly unhappy being with the Greene boys.

Edited by Easy Money - April 06 2021 at 11:22
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 11:28
Originally posted by Easy Money Easy Money wrote:

Checking the Junip(h)er Greene PA band page photo, I notice these guys are somewhat vague and blurry, possibly that is only a fault of the camera, who knows, but one thing comes through rather clearly and that is that they don't look very happy, and I think one of them is indulging in the international symbol for malcontent and hostility, ie the middle finger salute.
Possibly that is the band member who split for Titanic (gotta wonder if that band is still afloat), and he was already clearly unhappy being with the Greene boys.

Yes, you are right. Ah, the egos of the famous!
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 11:28
Today presented a wee bit of a conundrum for inauguration into the PABT temple of 6th April. One candidate might be a presenter on Brazilian tv, and another a pro-wrestler, but I am not convinced that either of the said celebs are, in fact, our lost sister and brother, although hopefully I will have a bit more time to research in future years.

So, rather then an exploration of the world of clebs, why don’t we explore a chap who has moved from the backwaters of The Land of the Free to one of the busiest urban centres on the planet, and see just why he has taken such a journey?

Our hero today actually registered with the site twice. His first incarnation was as maxmontgomery08, so named because his name is Max Montgomery and he joined the brethren in, well, 2008. Clever, eh? He celebrates his 31st birthday today, and when he registered he gave his location as Kansas City, and listed his interests as music, photography, writing, and “screwing with people’s head”. Now, as long-standing members here will know, donking with some personages heads hereabouts is not a particularly difficult thing to do, but, sadly, Max didn’t  bother to insert said dong into anybody’s cranium on his first visit.

It was a wee bit better second time around, although his contributions as maxiepad2000 were irritatingly sensible when he joined in March 2009, impressing our Lord Damo himself with some Japanese prog, and discovering Trili (no, me neither) from the New Bands Suggestions thread. Trili were an ‘eavy  prog outfit from Puerto Rico of all places TRILI discography and reviews As you can see, they impressed our Raff with their Riffs, and here is their StaySpace site for those of you who can figure out how to play something on the blasted thing https://myspace.com/trili 

Anyhoo, Max gave his precise location as Prairie Village, which is by Kansas City. It has a grand total of 21.5 thousand souls living there, and, as you can see, it is “The Star of Kansas City” City of Prairie Village | Home I am very glad to report that this is yet another location whose trash services are provided by our old friends at Republic Services.

And what of our friend now? Well, he has moved up in the world. He is now a Client Service Associate, the glue which holds an advisory service business together, what with making coffee and shining the shoes of all those executives. Max Montgomery - Client Service Associate - UBS | LinkedIn  Max undertakes these vital duties at UBS, that noble banking institution which is in no way connected with anything as nasty or deceitful such as money laundering or tax evasion for the wealthy. And, he moved to Chicago, that wonderfully crime free metropolis of 2.71 million souls.

Our Max started off his working life as a Lifeguard at The Carriage Club back home in Dorothytown. Here it is; Home - Carriage Club Frankly, if I had the job of licking backsides of the wealthy, I would much rather be doing it at the country club as opposed to the bank, but, as we know, it really does take all sorts to make our crazy world go around.

So! We wish a very happy birthday to Max! He lives in our kind of town!

Elsewhere, no present collab news to report.

I can, however, leave you tonight with images of our not quite nailed on candidates mentioned at the top.

Here is one for the chaps, or for those ladies of the same-sex persuasion;  Lara Cardoso | Atriz, Apresentadora e Comediante

And here is one for the ladies, or, naturally, those chaps of the same-chap persuasion; https://www.facebook.com/dante.dio2016/ 

Eye candy for the masses! The mission statement of PABT! 

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 12:45
Re your lament on not being able to play myspace songs: It seems that whoever was in charge of myspace a few years back (the leadership changes hands often), decided to upgrade the myspace song player, but in so doing, they rendered all songs already on the site unplayable.
This is a good example of why I don't plug in my phone when an 'update' is immanent. If the phone is not plugged in you are safe from those petulant techy types who are always pushing their annoying 'upgrades'.

For instance, I'm trying to avoid the latest phone upgrade that makes it impossible to use the phone while driving. Whats the point of having a cell phone if you can't recklessly yabber about your day while mindlessly drifting over lane dividers and cutting people off.
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 13:23

Re your lament on not being able to play myspace songs: It seems that whoever was in charge of myspace a few years back (the leadership changes hands often), decided to upgrade the myspace song player, but in so doing, they rendered all songs already on the site unplayable.
This is a good example of why I don't plug in my phone when an 'update' is immanent. If the phone is not plugged in you are safe from those petulant techy types who are always pushing their annoying 'upgrades'.

For instance, I'm trying to avoid the latest phone upgrade that makes it impossible to use the phone while driving. Whats the point of having a cell phone if you can't recklessly yabber about your day while mindlessly drifting over lane dividers and cutting people off.

Interesting. What about, then, all those warnings about phones and tablets not working properly, or susceptible to security breaches if you DON’T update? It strikes me as being damned if you do, and damned if you don’t.

I did try to get the tracks on Spotify, even registering for the thing, but I couldn’t do that, either.

Personally, a return to hieroglyphics on papyrus would suit me down to the ground!
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 13:31
Well yeah, avoiding upgrades for too long results in familiar web pages looking like internet explorer circa 1995.
"Damned if you do and damned if you don't" reminds me of asking my wife, "Whats wrong honey?"

Edited by Easy Money - April 06 2021 at 13:38
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 13:43

Well yeah, avoiding upgrades for too long results in familiar web pages looking like internet explorer circa 1995.
"Damned if you do and damned if you don't" reminds me of asking my wife, "Whats wrong honey?"

Yes, and that is certainly something which is as old as papyrus! LOL
Argo2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Argo2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 14:19

In present collab news, we wish a very happy birthday to our very good friend, Argo2112. Mike celebrates his 56th birthday today, and he has been a steady and knowledgeable contributor in the Prog Temple for nearly four years now. Happy birthday, sir! 

Hi, I just saw this . Thank You!. 
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 14:28
Originally posted by Argo2112 Argo2112 wrote:

Hi, I just saw this . Thank You!. 

Well, you are very welcome, although to remain a senior member on the forum, it is obligatory to read this thread on a daily basis. I will not tolerate slackers!

Hope you had a great day.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>