The R&R Hall of Shame!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2021 at 14:07
i would not pay any attention to these lists if they weren’t posted ever year, giving it more air of publicity, with people complaining about it, but I am most pleased to see Fela Kuti on the list. I love Kate Bush and very much enjoy Devo’s Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo!

Edited by Logan - February 10 2021 at 14:12
Argo2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Argo2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2021 at 14:00
 Seems like we do this one every year but the R&R Hall of Fame nominees came out & like always it's a pretty poor list with a few exceptions.  It looks like they are hard pressed to find rock bands but there seems to be no shortage of rap/ R& B/ pop acts on the list while once again prog heavyweights like King Crimson, Jethro Tull & ELP are out in the cold.  Nice to see Kate Bush on the list along with Foo Fighters, Todd Rundgren & Iron Maiden but other that that not much for folks here to get excited about.

Edited by Argo2112 - February 10 2021 at 14:01
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234