21 [72.41%]
2 [6.90%]
3 [10.34%]
3 [10.34%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uduwudu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2021 at 03:51
Early T Dream is marvellous. Many bands go through different periods of style.

So much better than when they hit their Rubicon disco era. No. Just kidding. Relax.

Composition standard went off the scale with Phaedra. But they had to get there and Zeit was the time for it.

This band jammed at Salvadore Dali's place. Still can't get over that...
wiz_d_kidd View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiz_d_kidd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2021 at 06:49
Pass. I prefer their sequencer-driven material. Droning ambient music, by them or anyone else, just doesn't flick my switch.
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2021 at 12:12
Love Love Love IT!!!!
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without music, life would be a mistake."

Music Is Live

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.

Keep Calm And Listen To The Music…
<
Artik View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Artik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2021 at 13:43
I keep seeing an info I can't vote on any poll (not sure why) but the right option for me would be "I absolutely LOVE it". It's magnificent. It's one of probably four albums I ever heard in my life, that took me some places I have never been before. And I don't need drugs, Zeit is drugs :) Transcendental masterpiece for me. 
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2021 at 13:46
Originally posted by Artik Artik wrote:

I keep seeing an info I can't vote on any poll (not sure why) but the right option for me would be "I absolutely LOVE it". It's magnificent. It's one of probably four albums I ever heard in my life, that took me some places I have never been before. And I don't need drugs, Zeit is drugs :) Transcendental masterpiece for me. 
You'll be able to vote in polls when you have around 40 points and you'll be promoted to a 2-star Forum Groupie at the same time. Smile
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2021 at 13:48
You need 40 points to vote in polls (doesn't take long to build that up when posting), this was done to prevent abuse which happened before, and it also encourages people to post. I'll give you a thanks which adds five points to your "Points" count.
Just a fanboy passin' through.
Intruder View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Intruder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2021 at 17:07
Julian Cope said that when Zeit is on, it changes a room - live it or hate it, people notice it.  Once I put it on, it must be played thru.  I own an LP copy, but this is one instance where digital wins out - it's a gas being able to take it all in without having to get out of the bean bag chair.  
I like to feel the suspense when you're certain you know I am there.....
suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2021 at 04:27
Originally posted by Intruder Intruder wrote:

Julian Cope said that when Zeit is on, it changes a room

Ah, that makes me think of Boris Vian's novel L'écume des jours (Froth on the Daydream), when they put up Duke Ellington and Johnny Hodges' record The Mood to Be Wooed...

The razamataz is a pain in the bum
BaldFriede View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldFriede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2021 at 11:31
You have to have time for "Zeit".

BaldJean and I; I am the one in blue.
verslibre View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verslibre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2021 at 12:22
Originally posted by BaldFriede BaldFriede wrote:

You have to have time for "Zeit".

Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12