Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Big Big Train US mini tour

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King of Loss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Big Train US mini tour
    Posted: December 15 2023 at 09:15
Who is going? I just got my ticket to the Arlington date!
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2023 at 09:29
Closest to me would be the Fort Wayne, IN show.  Odd that they would choose to play there?
Transguadalupe View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Transguadalupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2023 at 17:05
Nick D'Virgilio works at/with Sweetwater Music, located in Northeastern Indiana, I believe. I assume that's the connection/reason.
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2023 at 08:31
ok.  That makes sense.  It isn't too far from Chicago.  Most bands seem to hit Chicago if they're are only doing one show in the Midwest.  
Disconnect View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Disconnect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2023 at 07:06
I will be attending the Saturday show in Rutherford, NJ.   Also had tickets in 2020 for the cancelled 'Tour That Never Was', so looking forward to finally seeing them live.
miamiscot View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiscot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2023 at 14:03
See you guys in Ft. Wayne!!! That's only about 100 miles away!!!
The Prog Corner
King of Loss View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King of Loss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2024 at 15:51
Originally posted by Disconnect Disconnect wrote:

I will be attending the Saturday show in Rutherford, NJ.   Also had tickets in 2020 for the cancelled 'Tour That Never Was', so looking forward to finally seeing them live.

That was a really bummer in 2020... I was looking forward to finally seeing them on that tour as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply