Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed"Democracy is Teetering"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 21>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 02:38
Bez pierdolenia sygnał zerwie, to w realia wychodź w hełmie!
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 03:37
^ Wow I remember when MountainDew was a drink we all thought looked like pee (but secretly liked).   Now look at it.
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 03:44
Originally posted by MikeEnRegalia MikeEnRegalia wrote:

^ The UCC is not a global system though. Ermm

Effectively it is. Every nation has a different version of it but because a majority of the world operates under the petrodollar system they are essentially a part of a larger streamlined system through contractual agreements. Even if a particular nation is not technically a part of this system under codified law, The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (Swift), legally S.W.I.F.T. SC, which is a Belgian banking cooperative providing services related to the execution of financial transactions and payments between limited banks worldwide can be disrupted thus causing any particular so-called nation state to suffer the consequences of "not playing ball." This is only now starting to change with nations like Russia pulling back but at this very second it still dictates the governing nature of virtually every so-called "legal" transaction on the entire planet. If you trace it all back far enough through the layers of bureaucratic red tape and subterfuge it ultimately all goes back to the City of London, not greater London but the one square mile financial center that is actually for all intents and purposes a self-governing body that is governed by the Rules of Civil Procedure which is basically the legal system set up in Ancient Rome (now administered by the Vatican.) Also known as Admiralty Law or law of the sea, the system has been adopted by 167 countries and the European Union. All of this ties together in a way that creates a governing body that supersedes the jurisdiction of nation states. I know it sounds absurd because it clearly is absurd but the legal definitions of things like maritime once referred to shipping and navigation through the sea but have long since been expanded to cover all contract law that deals in currency exchange. These variations in terminology are what obfuscate the reality of how the world political scene is governed. It's so very, very, very, very much more complex than anything i've laid out in my posts and trying to explain this in digetible chunks only raises more questions. I'm sure this is going over everyone's head. I'm just light years ahead of the masses in understanding how these things tie together and their implications. Really if you want to comprehend this madness you simply have to dig in and piece it all together. It's taken me 20 years.  

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'868d46188f27ce9c',t:'MTcxMTE4NDg3NC40MjgwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 03:47
Originally posted by Hrychu Hrychu wrote:

This is the PERFECT representation of what democracy in the world actually is! We DO get to vote on things that don't matter and are of no threat to the ruling power structures but the things that would actually implement change are well out of our vote casting clutches.

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'868d7dc79e30d001',t:'MTcxMTE4NzE1NS4yMTAwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

MikeEnRegalia View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 03:50
^ you can put it a lot simpler: The entire “West” is militarily and economically dominated by a small group of privately owned banks.

One simple, but intriguing question to those who think this is a way-out conspiracy theory: The US has about 35 trillion dollars in debt. To whom? And wouldn’t it be fair to say that whoever it is, they own the US? And it’s the same for all other western countries.

Edited by MikeEnRegalia - March 23 2024 at 03:51
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 04:01
^ it's all called Babylonian money magic for a reason. The entire thing is the greatest magician's sleight of hand in the entire history of the world. I am literally unable to simplify things LOL. I dig too deep and connect too many dots. The term "conspiracy theory" is for those who do not see these connections. It's easier to dismiss things than to investigate the complexities. Dumbing down the world's population has been a key strategy in keeping most apathetic and lethargic and loath to investigate the true nature of the systems at hand.

Regarding the 35 trillion in debut. The privately owned federal reserve simply creates money out of thin air on a keyboard of a computer, then lends it to the US government subsidized by the taxpayers and charges interest. Most of that debt is actually unpaid interest on the principle balance. We can thank Woodrow Wilson as the president who signed over the national banking system to private hands back in 1913.

When it comes to the money game, it's mostly fictitious and fraudulent.

And YES, the "West" is led by Washington DC (military), the City of London (finance) and the Vatican (spiritual and intellectual) who together have transferred all the world's resources into their domain.

Re(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'868d8858088d1586',t:'MTcxMTE4NzU4Ny44OTcwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">
(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'868d955c18a815c8',t:'MTcxMTE4ODEyMS4wNzcwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

Edited by siLLy puPPy - March 23 2024 at 04:02

Lewian View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 04:53

Originally posted by Lewian Lewian wrote:

I don't know what's worse - an openly oppressive dictatorship or a make-believe democracy. Honesty or comfort? Tough call.
There is little comfort in democracy these days and you can see that all over the world. You mention Germany. I'm born there, too. Comfort? Are you joking? Democracy is a mess, and many can't handle it anymore. The idea that "the system" controls everything and everything else doesn't matter on the other hand is a rather simple one, comforting if you want, as you just can throw negativity at everyone who takes responsibility and puts themselves forward to not only do something but stand for being voted on it, while you don't need to take responsibility yourself for anything that happens. And what is your model of an "honest" dictatorship? Putin and his "elections"? Thank you very much. I prefer a system in which George Carlin can talk and have a career.  

Twisting my words again, thanks a lot. Cheers. With your framing skills, you should become a politician!Clap

EDIT: And thank you for providing an example for how "the system" protects itself. Smile
Yawn. We can leave it to any reader to check for themselves.

PS seriously: It is part of the basics of communication that words and sentences can be interpreted differently, and that different people will often have a different impression of what was said. Whoever wants to have a controversial exchange has to live with that. Communicating with somebody who tends to accuse me of malicious intent in such cases is no fun to say the least.

Edited by Lewian - March 23 2024 at 06:27
suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 05:23
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

YOU ARE A REALITY DENIER
You watch too much Hollywood...
... your lack of ability to comprehend nuances.
Oh you are so blind!
...you fail to distinguish nuances
You missed the entire point.
Si vous ne comprenez pas correctement l'anglais, quelqu'un doit-il vous expliquer cela en français ?
...childish hope...
...ultimate self-delusion of the greatest magnitude.
...everything apparently goes over your head?

This was a bit my point: those who don't adhere to your conspiracy theories are necessarily all wrong. Ermm

There is one thing I'm sure of, though: I, by far, prefer my ignorance over your certainty.

The razamataz is a pain in the bum
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 08:01
Originally posted by Lewian Lewian wrote:

PS seriously: It is part of the basics of communication that words and sentences can be interpreted differently, and that different people will often have a different impression of what was said. Whoever wants to have a controversial exchange has to live with that. Communicating with somebody who tends to accuse me of malicious intent in such cases is no fun to say the least.

You did misrepresent me on many occasions. I’m choosing my words carefully, and when you for example insinuate that I endorse Putin’s Russia … sure, it’s easy to create “controversy” by misrepresentations like that, but also kind of pointless and boring.
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 08:25

This is the PERFECT representation of what democracy in the world actually is! We DO get to vote on things that don't matter and are of no threat to the ruling power structures but the things that would actually implement change are well out of our vote casting clutches.

Hi,

You forgot one slight detail ... it won't matter which of the 4 items you choose ... the money goes to the same place! The same power structure!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 09:22
Originally posted by suitkees suitkees wrote:

There is one thing I'm sure of, though: I, by far, prefer my ignorance over your certainty.

Yes, most people prefer being ignorance rather than grappling the complexities of how they rule us but i'm a different breed. My certainty comes from 20 years of daily research of these types of topics. After going through it all i wouldn't change a thing. I'd rather have taken the red pill and learned the truth than live as a slave. Guess you don't cherish freedom enough. The good news is at least in the US there is an escape hatch. Simply sever all contracts with the United States corporation. The #s have gone from a mere 22,000 to over 5 million in just a few years of those who have done just that. EVERYTHING is contract law and all you must do is learn how those contracts bind you and then you take the proper measure to dissolve them. 

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'868f6388df475c19',t:'MTcxMTIwNzA1MS43NjIwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 09:25

[QUOTE=suitkees]There is one thing I'm sure of, though: I, by far, prefer my ignorance over your certainty.

Yes, most people prefer being ignorance rather than grappling the complexities of how they rule us but i'm a different breed. My certainty comes from 20 years of daily research of these types of topics. After going through it all i wouldn't change a thing. I'd rather have taken the red pill and learned the truth than live as a slave. Guess you don't cherish freedom enough. The good news is at least in the US there is an escape hatch. Simply sever all contracts with the United States corporation. The #s have gone from a mere 22,000 to over 5 million in just a few years of those who have done just that. EVERYTHING is contract law and all you must do is learn how those contracts bind you and then you take the proper measure to dissolve them. And once again you do not know the difference between a theory and a fact. I do not present theories in discussions like this. Once again you miss all the times i claim patents, public records, legal dictionaries and declassified documents as the sources for all of this. And you also prove another point. NONE OF THIS IS SECRET!!! They've just trained everyone to be apathetic. It also proves there will never be a true democracy because YOU'RE AND THE MAJORITY ARE NOT WILLING TO DO THE HARD WORK TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'868f710a181af9ed',t:'MTcxMTIwNzYwNC44NzkwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

Edited by siLLy puPPy - March 23 2024 at 09:27

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 09:38
You’re either trolling or you’re the most arrogant or least humble researcher I’ve come across in a while
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 10:26
^ you know. I sort of react when someone calls what i present as nonsense when they have no clue WTF they're talking about. The childish comments call for harsh responses. A mature individual would simply declare that i'm not correct because......and then present some sort of rebuttable, but that's not what we have here. We have a bunch of ignoramuses who think they have a grasp on reality and don't like it when someone presents a counter-narrative and then resort to simple name calling like grade schoolers. Do not confuse confidence with arrogance. That's another common mistake many make. I've researched all this crap from so many angles for so long that i know it like my ABC's. If you think it's all nonsense then by all means live your life in a total ignorant bliss. But do not chastise those who have actually gone through the arduous process of comprehending the complexities of a global system that was designed to keep all of us and any spark of democracy from every emerging. In other words i just don't take any sh*t. If you hung out with me personally you'd never even guess that i knew any of this sh*t! By all means live in your kumbaya fantasy bubble and pretend democracy comes from just thinking sparkly warm unicorn thoughts. I think i've become a curmudgeon. LOL

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'868fb9b729e17aa9',t:'MTcxMTIxMDU4MS42ODcwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 10:36
Well, you can’t demand from people that they first do research before they respond. If you cannot present your argument in a concise way, you should work on your presenting skills. It sounds weird and anti-scientific to me, so much so that I’m not willing to spend any time on “researching” it. In my trade (software development) we value simplification. Remove the fluff, get to the point.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 11:19
^ good points well taken. And you're correct that i'm not a presenter or public speaker. I originally presented a video of a university presentation where a speaker does go through the neural network brain weaponization programs quite thoroughly. All of this other stuff was a side track.

My main point was that these technologies are why there will never be a democracy. Watch the friggin video. These things are taught in universities and military academies all over the world. All the following comments were to present the legalities and provable patents behind all of this but too much info seems to lose short attention spans. This whole conversation on this thread is why i have little or no hope that humanity will ever rise to the level it requires to overcome these insurmountable obstacles.

Smoking Mind Kontrol Gun. Dr. James Giordano The Brain is the Battlefield of the Future

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86900f67ce1a15fd',t:'MTcxMTIxNDA5MS41NDgwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 11:47

Well, you can’t demand from people that they first do research before they respond. If you cannot present your argument in a concise way, you should work on your presenting skills. It sounds weird and anti-scientific to me, so much so that I’m not willing to spend any time on “researching” it. In my trade (software development) we value simplification. Remove the fluff, get to the point.

Well, the fluff serves to inundate the reader with "knowledge" that is not necessarily pertinent, but there just to impress the other. Reminds me of his wonderful contirbutions to the Covid-19 thread where he already promoted his conspiracy theories (or "facts" if you believe in them...), referring to a judge who is not a judge, etc. (the link is just a starting point for reading about his "reality").

He has his Wikipedia page. Might explain a bit better why he is so eager to promote his ideas and why he is so certain about them.

IMO: knowledge + certainty = religion

Getting back to the thread's topic, another article about the fears of Trumps (non-)election: 'It'll be bedlam"

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 11:53
[QUOTE=suitkees]

Well, the fluff serves to inundate the reader with "knowledge" that is not necessarily pertinent, but there just to impress the other.

Actually i only present things that are totally penitent. You just don't understand it is all. Going back and looking at what i presented. I stated my case that democracy doesn't exist and showcased the reasons and provided breadcrumbs for those not too lazy to follow them. BTW i get personal contacts from those who appreciate what i present and want me to send them more info. So on one hand you demand more evidence and on the other you call it fluff. That behavior has a word - HYPOCRISY.

IMO: knowledge + certainty = religion

That is a bunch of BS. Such statements only apply to unprovable philosophies. Presenting law, patents and other established facts is called academia. I am only certain of things admissible in a court of law. Everything else (non-provable) is up for debate.

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86904de89ea615c2',t:'MTcxMTIxNjY1MS43NDEwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

Edited by siLLy puPPy - March 23 2024 at 11:58

suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 12:19

So on one hand you demand more evidence and on the other you call it fluff. T

I didn't ask for evidence. I wouldn't even understand what "evidence" means when we're talking about a concept.

In the context of your world view you state that "democracy doesn't exist". OK, fine, if that's what you want to believe. I think it exists because many countries pretend to be democracies. That they're fallible is one thing (the topic of this thread, actually), not believing in their existence is, I think, a negation of a certain reality. You may have your world view and think that it is the only "right" one, I have my world view and I'm convinced that there are other world views possible and as valid (yours is not one of those I think of as "as valid"). When one thinks that there is only one valid view of the world possible, I think we are at the core of what is called extremism: i.e. taking a belief for reality and judging everything from that. I will always combat that.

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2024 at 12:44
^ OK, if you think it's possible to have a democracy when the elites are hacking our very biology with technology then please do tell how we can overcome these obstacles.

Did you bother to watch the video? This stuff began over 50 years ago and has gotten exponentially more complex ever since.

If anyone has an answer let me know. I'm all ears but to me there is no democracy until we solve these very real problems as a global population.

Smoking Mind Kontrol Gun. Dr. James Giordano The Brain is the Battlefield of the Future

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86908deb783e9e5e',t:'MTcxMTIxOTI3My42MjkwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 21>