Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - These students are antisemitic. Plain and simple.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThese students are antisemitic. Plain and simple.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2024 at 08:41
Originally posted by lazland lazland wrote:

Israel was not created as a strategic military outpost (I assume this is the word you wanted to use as opposed to output, which makes even less sense) in the Middle East for the British Crown.

I have never read such rubbish.

Oh the ignorance is so thick you can barely cut it with a knife. Grow the f--k up and learn some history.

EXCERPT: 

With the collapse of the Ottoman Empire during World War I, Britain took over Palestine. In 1917, Britain issued the “Balfour Declaration,” which declared its intent to establish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Although protested by the Arab states, the Balfour Declaration was included in the British mandate over Palestine, which was authorized by the League of Nations in 1922. Because of Arab opposition to the establishment of any Jewish state in Palestine, British rule continued throughout the 1920s and ’30s.

Read the whole article for more detail. I have read entire tomes about this and there is NO controversy between those who know what the F they're talking about. Maybe it's time you empty the rubbish and refill the bin with nutritious insight.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/state-of-israel-proclaimed

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'87b7cbc68a222385',t:'MTcxNDMxNTEwNi40ODkwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2024 at 09:29
^  You can accuse someone of ignorance, but maybe you should learn to read...I read the article you linked to and nothing in that history article leads to what you are claiming about  that "Israel was created as a strategic military outpost", unless one has a very particular talent for overinterpretation, reading into and distorting what has been written. You are giving a very particular and erroneous reading of what is otherwise considered to be common knowledge. But well, it must be the CIA that has indoctrinated us - common knowledge - to the bone...

You dared to claim that the CIA invented the term "conspiracy theory" as you dare to claim now that they - or other intelligence agencies - invented the term antisemitism. Don't think the CIA, nor their colleagues, existed already in the 19th century... Still, you seem to be convinced about this kind of nonsense. Your choice, but neither historical nor factual. Believe what you want to believe but you are profoundly sticking your head into the sand of "alternative facts". Your choice!

When your thousands of hours of studying and researching these kind of topics lead you to utter this kind of nonsense, maybe you should question what you have been studying all that time...

Edited by suitkees - April 28 2024 at 09:45

The razamataz is a pain in the bum
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2024 at 10:29
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

Originally posted by lazland lazland wrote:

Israel was not created as a strategic military outpost (I assume this is the word you wanted to use as opposed to output, which makes even less sense) in the Middle East for the British Crown.

I have never read such rubbish.

[COLOR=#990000]Oh the ignorance is so thick you can barely cut it with a knife. Grow the f--k up and learn some history.

Hey you little punk, you better learn some manners or you're gonna get your bullsh*t self knocked on your ass.

Bast*rd.

Edited by Atavachron - April 28 2024 at 10:30
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2024 at 10:49
Sorry, I don;t like to do such things, but I'm closing this. This topic did not start well and it turned very insulting and hostile clearly breaking the rules.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12