Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Band website links -we need YOUR help!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 79>
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2011 at 00:31
tupan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2011 at 09:39
Brainbox new website! See: http://www.brainboxmusic.nl/
"Prog is Not Dead and never has been." (Will Sergeant, from Echo And The Bunnymen)
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2011 at 09:53
Andrea, tupan, thanks, done.
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
tupan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2011 at 10:12
New website of Saint Just: http://www.jennysorrenti.it/
"Prog is Not Dead and never has been." (Will Sergeant, from Echo And The Bunnymen)
tupan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2011 at 10:22
The band Magus has changed their name to Thw Winter Tree. This is their new website: http://www.thewintertreeband.com/
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2011 at 10:59
Thanks, both done.

By the way, is THE WINTER TREE another name of MAGUS (http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=225)?
Perhaps it's worth to change it to MAGUS (THE WINTER TREE).
At least bio in their site tells "THE WINTER TREE (formerly MAGUS) is a band formed by composer/multi-instrumentalist Andrew Laitres..."

Edited by NotAProghead - July 10 2011 at 11:00
tupan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2011 at 09:15
New website of Malicorne: http://www.myspace.com/malicorneofficiel
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2011 at 11:42
^ Thanks, done.
tendst View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tendst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2011 at 13:54
... perhaps someone can add the photo and translate some of the French textabout the Canadian group Mundi Domini. It can be found here.

Google Translate produces:
There was a time when almost every school had at least one active group of musicians, sometimes even at the professional level. If it is less common these days, Going to the assault of a career are better equipped than ever, the training available is often of high caliber. This is what happens at the end of the ninety, six young musicians from the École Jean-de-Brébeuf in Limoilou.

All aged fifteen or sixteen years, these six musicians combine their tastes in music ranging from classical to the contributions of foreign countries through a common interest in progressive style so popular in Quebec since the seventies. We are the group in 1997 and won the gold medal in a competition at school. The following year, they are invited to perform at the National Day festivities in their neighborhoods.

In February 1999, are found in the other barracks in the first part of the group Orioxy then a few times Lizard Ball, one of the poles of the music industry Limoilou. The sounds and instruments are diversifying. For piano, percussion, guitar and flute in addition of course the sitar and accordion. In spring 2001, a draft submitted by the group receives the approval of the Fund and Young volunteers can devote full time to the preparation of a first album they make with the help of a young company in the area, DriArt Productions. Having now reached all his early twenties, they offer their album " Mundi Domini "or Master of a world in May 2002, before undertaking a tour through the Outreach Program of the song and dissemination for the college environment 2002-2003. As suggested by the cover of this debut album, the group wanted to leave its mark on the planet!

"Nabu-ku-du-ur-ri-usur sar Babili"
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2011 at 14:14
^ Thanks. I added photo and the link.

The text is almost good, so it would be nice if some of French-speakers corrects it a little.
tendst View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tendst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2011 at 15:16
... yes, I am not a good French speaker, sorry! And, also not a Spanish speaker. Here is the next one:

Oryzhein needs a biography. I am quite sure it can be extracted from here. I would also change the photo...

Snow Dog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2011 at 15:31
^This is a thread for helping us add links to band websites.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2011 at 16:33
Ian, I agree, I like ordnung too, but there is almost nothing in case of Oryzhein: no website, no bio, only distorted photo. I think it's not too bad to have all problems in one place.

Now I've changed the photo. If we'll fail to find the band's website we can use at least tendst's link (better than nothing). And it's possible to extract the bio (again better than nothing). 
Snow Dog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2011 at 17:28
Originally posted by NotAProghead NotAProghead wrote:

Ian, I agree, I like ordnung too, but there is almost nothing in case of Oryzhein: no website, no bio, only distorted photo. I think it's not too bad to have all problems in one place.

Now I've changed the photo. If we'll fail to find the band's website we can use at least tendst's link (better than nothing). And it's possible to extract the bio (again better than nothing). 

I agree.

My only point was that this isn't the thread to suggest new photos or suggesting bios.Wink
tendst View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tendst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2011 at 12:46
.. oh, sorry. I have done the next one, Scarlet Thread (Finland), in its own thread. You can also find a corresponding band website over there!  Wink
tendst View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tendst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2011 at 01:01
... website link for Subway is here.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2011 at 02:44
^ Thanks, done.
tupan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2011 at 20:05
New website of Konchordat: http://www.konchordat.co.uk/
toroddfuglesteg View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toroddfuglesteg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2011 at 01:07

Originally posted by tupan tupan wrote:

New website of Konchordat: http://www.konchordat.co.uk/

Sorted ! Clap

andrea View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2011 at 06:52
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 79>