Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report abuse here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedInappropriate review?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inappropriate review?
    Posted: December 23 2004 at 10:02

M@X,

This is a mixture of review and sl*gging off another site/reviewer, so I'm not sure if it qualifies as appropriate, although maybe I'm being a bit oversensitive. I agree with Rafael regarding ELP and the album, though. Maybe you could e-mail him and ask him to resubmit without the invective?

EMERSon LAKE & PALMER ELP Welcome Back, My Friends ... progressive rock album and reviews EMERSON LAKE & PALMER (ELP) - Welcome Back, My Friends ...
Review by Rafael In Rio @ 7:17:57 PM EST, 12/22/2004

4 stars  —   Antes de qualquer coisa, minha banda favorita, segundo, esse disco contém versões allucinates de musicas como tarkus, por exemplo. Realmente, eu tenho lido alguns sites RIDÍCULOS, como GROUND AND SKY, sinceramente um animal pra comparar ange com marillion tem que ser muito filha da puta... Essa é a banda mais compentent do planeta, tocando musica alienigenas, musicas alucinantes, é muito muito bom...a qualidade da gravação é boa então, se você gosta de progressivo, bem vindo ao mundo de marlob... elp.

Firstly, my favourite band, secondly, this record contains hallucinatory versions of music such as "Tarkus", for example.  Really, I have read some RIDICULOUS sites, such as GROUND AND SKY, sincerely a creature has to be very much a daughter of a whore to compare ANGE with MARILLION...  This is the most compentent band on the planet, playing alien music, hallucinatory music, it is very very good... the quality of the writing is good so, if you like prog, welcome to the world of marlob... ELP.

Edited by Fitzcarraldo
 Post Reply Post Reply