Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Proto-Prog and Prog-Related Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGPS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2008 at 12:19
Sorry, you're right. I didn't know the rules of adding a new band. I just showed ProgLucky two edited songs, but if somebody asks me, I can send the whole one. And sorry for the rude behaviour.

Believe me, it's prog. Please reply (sorry for being so late...Confused)!
yeah
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2008 at 17:07
Originally posted by Diaby Diaby wrote:

Sorry, you're right. I didn't know the rules of adding a new band. I just showed ProgLucky two edited songs, but if somebody asks me, I can send the whole one. And sorry for the rude behaviour.

Believe me, it's prog. Please reply (sorry for being so late...Confused)!

as one of the mightly AR team who originally  judged it.. .I have but one thing to say man...

micky's axiom #1

what is prog to one.. is very often not prog to another

the site has teams here that set the standards for the site and decide who does and does not get added...  sometimes we add bands that some do not agree with... sometimes bands are rejected that some may not agree with.

just the way the site works... a necessary evil less we have open additions here ..trust me.. after 3 weeks.. this site would look like allmusic.com since every swinging dick here has his... and her .. own idea of what prog is.  Not saying it would be a bad thing to have a site that inclusive.. but the fact is.. we don't.  That is the way the site operates... it's a take it or leave it kind of proposition.  Some sites.. hell.. almost all other prog sites are more inclusive than this one..  but aren't half the resourse this is.  So you take the good with the bad.. 

The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12