Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Intelligent People's Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 63>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Atomic_Rooster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atomic_Rooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Intelligent People's Thread
    Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:25
This is a thread for Intelligent people only.

As the smartest person in the universe, it falls to me to start this thread and to officially admit other people into this thread.

If you wish to be an official member of this thread, then post your 5 best characteristics so that the other members can judge you.  These should not be mental characteristics, because it is assumed that if you want to become a member of this thread, then you are already a very smart person.

If you join, you can enjoy conversing about such diverse intellectual things as: caviar, wine, classical music, how inferior other people are, and other things that might be discussed in a traditional gentleman's (or woman's) club.

List of official members so far:

JJLehto, cuncuna, rileydog22, The Miracle, The Wizard, moreitsythanyou, Arrrghus, Drew, Man Erg, Atavachron, Certif1ed, Sean Trane, Visitor13, Firepuck, andu, Ricochet, StarsongAgeless, progismylife, laplace, Syzygy, Snow Dog, magnus, Viajero Astral, king of Siam, Geck0, Vompatti, The Lost Chord, puma, MrHiccup, prog-jester, fungusucantkill

And of Course the ever amazing Atomic_Rooster

Edited by Atomic_Rooster - May 15 2007 at 11:13
I am but a servant of the mighty Fripp, the sound of whose loins shall forever be upon the tongues of his followers.
Arrrghus View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arrrghus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:26
Well, this is SOOOOO modest.
Drew View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:30
me smart

The Miracle View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Miracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:31
1. I'm emo
2. I suffer from paranoiia, OCD, ADD, etc
3. I hate people
4. I look like a serial killer
5. I'm emo
JJLehto View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJLehto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:35

1. I suport publik edikation

2. I can hit my head with a hammer 7 times before passing out
3. I can tell time now
5. I think Robert Fripp was the best drummer/pop singer ever!

Edited by JJLehto - May 02 2007 at 21:37
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atomic_Rooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:38
You guys who have posted so far have passed the test!

Welcome to the big boys club!
I am but a servant of the mighty Fripp, the sound of whose loins shall forever be upon the tongues of his followers.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atomic_Rooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:40
Originally posted by JJLehto JJLehto wrote:

1. I suport publik edikation

2. I can hit my head with a hammer 7 times before passing out
3. I can tell time now
5. I think Robert Fripp was the best drummer/pop singer ever!

Robert Fripp is in fact the best drummer/pop singer ever
JJLehto View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJLehto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:42
Yay! I are winner!
And I thank you sir.
Arrrghus View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arrrghus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:44
1. A
2. B
3. C
$. D
. Pants
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atomic_Rooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:46
(cuts a fatty cuban and pours a glass of merlot) so, as a highly intelligent person, I recommend such intelligent things as which one of us is the most sexually attractive (compared to me of course, but I won't be posting a picture of myself because I'm lazy)

any ideas?
JJLehto View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJLehto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:48
Well, I know for a FACT, and this is no joke, I might be the least sexually attractive.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atomic_Rooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:50
I wholeheartedly agree, very good, very good indeed.

Would any of you care for some tunafish (I ate all the caviar)
or some delightful escargot?
JJLehto View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJLehto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:54

Of course.

Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Miracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:55

heyitsthatguy View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyitsthatguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:57
fart

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atomic_Rooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:58
Originally posted by The Miracle The Miracle wrote:

Preschool stuff.  any child with a doll could understand that (breaks out the scotch and deep-fried turkey legs)
JJLehto View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJLehto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 21:59
Clap
Reminds me of John Bell's Inequality Theory, one of my personal favorite theories of Quantam Mechanics.
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Miracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 22:01
I neversaid that was complex, I just calculated it in Paint in 20 secondsErmm
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atomic_Rooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 22:01
Ahh yes... I believe I included that in my final analysis of string theory last night when I was sitting on the toilet for a few hours...
moreitsythanyou View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moreitsythanyou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 22:01
I got a 95 on my calc test. Can I join?
<font color=white>butts, lol[/COLOR]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 63>