Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHello To All

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello To All
    Posted: January 15 2009 at 22:57

Welcome to the site or I guess in your case, the forum, Matthew.  There's definitely nothing wrong with being a Beatles' fan in my book.  I don't know too much about Italian Symphonic Prog myself, but I know the guys that do are always happy to help out with suggestions.  Best of luck with your continued progressive journey.  

Edited by rushfan4 - January 15 2009 at 22:58
Matthew T View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2009 at 22:32
Wink  Hello to everybody connected to the site and all the members.
First of all I have been registered with Prog Archives for 2 years approx and have been really using the site as a for reference on bands I had not heard and also as a great source for reviews.

I am nearly 50 and have been listeneing to Prog since my childhood. Beware, I was and still am a Beatles fan (fanatical).
Anyway congratulations and well done to all the people who run and maintain this site as I find it essential  in checking out Prog music off all genres of which I like.

I first came across the site when I was trying to find information on Italian Symohonic Prog as I kept seeing these fantastic looking mini lp covers around on internet sellers sites and wanted to know what the music was like. Thanks to all concerned at prog archives I have spent a small fortune on this genre let alone the the other ones as well.

I have came across bands like Porcupine Tree,Banco,Opeth, I could go on forever.

Anyway I will try to do a few reviews now and again for any of the genres.

Matthew

Melbourne Australia
Matt

Post Reply Post Reply