Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

News of the day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 446>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Henry Plainview View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 01:08
if you own a sodastream i hate you
mrcozdude View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrcozdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 01:21
Originally posted by Henry Plainview Henry Plainview wrote:

Afganistan's only pig quarantined.

Under the circumstances I shouldn't laugh but that's hilarious
Mr ProgFreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr ProgFreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 02:10
It's hilarious at first ... but it makes me wonder. The level of education ... and instead of explaining to the people that that pig couldn't possibly have swine flu, they rather lock it away. 
Petrovsk Mizinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Petrovsk Mizinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 02:55
Holy sh*t, that was pretty hilarious.

But this "The man's brother returned the next day and lobbed a hand grenade at the lion leaving him toothless and blind."

Seriously, WTF?
What kind of sick prick throws a grenade at an animal like that?DeadCry
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 03:03
Originally posted by Mr ProgFreak Mr ProgFreak wrote:

It's hilarious at first ... but it makes me wonder. The level of education ... and instead of explaining to the people that that pig couldn't possibly have swine flu, they rather lock it away. 
Well it's not like they're hurting it. I would guess that they know it's nearly impossible it has swine flu, but better to be on the safe side, even if those precautions do nothing.
Originally posted by Petrovsk Mizinski Petrovsk Mizinski wrote:

Holy sh*t, that was pretty hilarious.

But this "The man's brother returned the next day and lobbed a hand grenade at the lion leaving him toothless and blind."

Seriously, WTF?
What kind of sick prick throws a grenade at an animal like that?DeadCry
In his defense, it did kill his brother. It's harder to be understanding of the impulses of animals after something like that happens.
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Petrovsk Mizinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 03:20
^If you're stupid enough to jump in lion's enclosure at a zoo, you deserve to be removed from the gene pool.
Whereas I don't particular think it's fair to throw a goddamn grenade at an animal that reacted to your brother's profoundly retarded antics.
horsewithteeth11 View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsewithteeth11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 14:30
Originally posted by crimhead crimhead wrote:

Here's a classy human being....

Here's to hoping someone chucks that guy from a car while driving on the highway. Angry
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsewithteeth11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 14:38
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsewithteeth11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 21:33
Vibrationbaby View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vibrationbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2009 at 09:36
Originally posted by birdwithteeth11 birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Here's to hoping someone chucks that guy from a car while driving on the highway. Angry
Too good for the scumbag.
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsewithteeth11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2009 at 19:43
Originally posted by Vibrationbaby Vibrationbaby wrote:

Originally posted by birdwithteeth11 birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Too good for the scumbag.

Shot in both kneecaps?
Vibrationbaby View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vibrationbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2009 at 09:26
Then light him on fire and let him bleed and burn to death at the same time. 
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsewithteeth11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 00:44
Student suspended for attending his girlfriend's prom.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090508/ap_on_re_us/us_school_dance_flap
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Petrovsk Mizinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 03:04
"A student at a fundamentalist Baptist school that forbids dancing, rock music, hand-holding and kissing will be suspended if he takes his girlfriend to her public high school prom, his principal said"

That is epicly sad, wow.
BECAUSE OMG HOLDING HANDS AND KISSING YOUR GF IS TEH DEVIL, THE DEVIL I TELL YA.
I once brought my girlfriend (at the time) into the school grounds of my school, (she went to a school an hour drive away), gave her my school jumper to wear and GOD FORBID held hands with her as we walked around.
Quite to my amusement, none of the teachers at my school even seemed to notice I was walking around with someone from another school. Had a teacher noticed, I probably would have copped a one day suspension at most though. But hey, point is, they didn't mind us holding hands, hehe.
But wow, forbids rock music? What a freakin' joke.
Let's not let people decide for themselves what they should listen to when in the school property. People don't need their personal freedomsDead
All these things where fundamentalist school have these draconian rules give me the sh*ts.
What are they trying to do, produce a society full of non thinking people who let anyone else in a higher position above them make decisions for them? urghh.

Edited by Petrovsk Mizinski - May 09 2009 at 03:06
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 22:20
I always wanted to play avant-garde music to people who hate rock because it's evil. I'm sure their reaction would be entertaining.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 22:35
"Out of all the people in the world, this had to happen to me."

Edited by Henry Plainview - May 18 2009 at 22:38
crimhead View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2009 at 11:07
Originally posted by Henry Plainview Henry Plainview wrote:

"Out of all the people in the world, this had to happen to me."

That almost smells of a story from the Onion.
crimhead View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2009 at 12:05
crimhead View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2009 at 12:08

He pled not guilty. Go figure.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090520/ap_on_re_us/us_baby_thrown;_ylt=AjQWdlsYlNGuNS6If.rufwRbIwgF
This link is open in another tab, click to go there.
< style="border: 0px solid rgb255, 0, 0 ! imant; margin: 0pt ! imant; padding: 0pt ! imant; : transparent none repeat scroll center center ! imant; overflow: ! imant; : none ! imant; -moz--clip: -moz-initial ! imant; -moz--origin: -moz-initial ! imant; -moz--inline-policy: -moz-initial ! imant; width: 0px ! imant; height: 0px ! imant; display: block ! imant; : ! imant; text-indent: 0px ! imant; : auto ! imant; max-width: none ! imant; min-width: 0pt ! imant; max-height: none ! imant; min-height: 0pt ! imant; left: 0px ! imant; top: 0px ! imant; bottom: auto ! imant; right: auto ! imant; line-height: 16px ! imant; white-space: nowrap ! imant; visibility: ! imant;">
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsewithteeth11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2009 at 20:23
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 446>