Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

News of the day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 446>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
harmonium.ro View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harmonium.ro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2010 at 06:00
Carla Bruni strikes backHeartEmbarrassedApprove
The T View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2010 at 11:10
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harmonium.ro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2010 at 11:12
^ I didn't even know Zapatero was back in office, I was remembering he left because of a scandal back in 2005 or something like that. LOL
Slartibartfast View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / In Memoriam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slartibartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2010 at 11:32
Originally posted by Vibrationbaby Vibrationbaby wrote:

That's a freakin'  tattoo. He's not just a stupid criminal he's just basically stupid. If he lives to be 103 he's going to still have that dumb tatto. I wonder, does he have a chick?

I don't know if you ever saw or heard any commercials by this company called Ditech, where they used the line "people are smart", the first thing that came to mind for me was "hell no they aren't". LOL
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

jammun View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2010 at 21:27
Can you tell me where we're headin'?
Lincoln County Road or Armageddon.
The T View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2010 at 22:29
Originally posted by jammun jammun wrote:

Hell hath again frozen over:

No.. that's the result of amazing products and great eye for marketing and hardware-quality control... 

Their stupid recent moves (no Flash) will harm them in the long run though, and Google's Android might make, in the future, that the positions change again... 
KoS View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2010 at 01:01
akamaisondufromage View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akamaisondufromage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2010 at 12:59
dunkirk evacuation churhill

Aniversary of Dunkirk.

Arthur Taylor, Dunkirk
Help me I'm falling!
JJLehto View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJLehto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2010 at 13:30
Well no one still seems to really know whats going on with that oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Though apparently, today the house is going to attempt to repeal the "Dont Ask, Dont Tell" policy apparently having the votes for it.
Finally
Padraic View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Padraic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2010 at 21:50
news flash:  we're doomed
VanderGraafKommandöh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanderGraafKommandöh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2010 at 22:12
I still don't know what a Top Kill is.
jammun View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2010 at 22:17
Originally posted by James James wrote:

I still don't know what a Top Kill is.

Just guessing, but I think it's a new metal band.  If not, it shortly will be.  First song in with significant play will be Drilling Mud
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanderGraafKommandöh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2010 at 23:28
Top Kill

1. Drilling Mud
2. Oily Rag
3. BP (for My) Bunghole
4. Is It Working?
5. Sorry Barak
6. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slartibartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2010 at 05:38
I just turned on one the local TV news channels and the weather guy was doing an oil spill forecast. Ermm
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanderGraafKommandöh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2010 at 12:46
Why is everyone so critical of Barack Obama in this Oil spill crisis?

There's little he can do.  Unless people actually want him to put a snorkle on and swim down there and plug it himself.

I realise the government feel as if they need to do something but I feel he's getting an unnecessary backlash here.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harmonium.ro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2010 at 12:48
^ He does look a bit like Captain Planet if you look carefully Tongue
Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epignosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2010 at 12:50

There's little he can do.  Unless people actually want him to put a snorkle on and swim down there and plug it himself.

I realise the government feel as if they need to do something but I feel he's getting an unnecessary backlash here.

Because that is what Americans do.  We blame the President for everything because we don't have a clue how our government works.

Bush got blamed for plenty of things beyond his immediate control.  The same will happen to Obama.
The T View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2010 at 12:59
Originally posted by Epignosis Epignosis wrote:

Because that is what Americans do.  We blame the President for everything because we don't have a clue how our government works.

Bush got blamed for plenty of things beyond his immediate control.  The same will happen to Obama.

I would add because this is one of those things when even my libertarian friends Wink will agree the government should step in and fix the damn problem before it becomes the worst ever  which is already the worst ever. And yesterday he was lost and confused in that press conference, which is not that encouraging a sign.  

jammun View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2010 at 13:10
When is the president (or whatever he/she is) of Iceland going to step in and do something about those damned volcanoes?
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slartibartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2010 at 13:32
Originally posted by jammun jammun wrote:

When is the president (or whatever he/she is) of Iceland going to step in and do something about those damned volcanoes?

BP does have a top hat they can borrow. Tongue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 446>