Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ERRORS THREAD Report Errors and Omissions Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 299300301302303 493>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2020 at 17:32
Originally posted by BaldFriede BaldFriede wrote:

I just listened to the first album of Pip Pyle's Equipe Out from 1987 for the first time and noticed there is a guitar in the first track of the album, yet no guitar player is mentioned in the line-up of the album. This guitar player apparently is Phil Miller; his style is unmistakable. There also is a flute in several tracks, and no flute player is mentioned either. Apparently this is Didier Malherbe; he also is unmistakable.

The album can be found on YouTube; due to the site policy I won't give a link.
Thanks, there was an error (or confusion) about the flute player... Look here for more details!

About the guitar, there is no mention anywhere (Discogs, booklets, etc.). So I cannot be sure. Maybe that's a bass sound with a lot of fuzz and distortion??

tempest_77 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tempest_77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2020 at 17:35
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=70727

The line-up for this album has since become available; credits from the liner notes are on the album's Wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K.G._(album)

- E&O Team: Thanks, done.

Edited by NotAProghead - December 12 2020 at 18:11
I use they/them pronouns (feel free to ask me about this!)

Check out my music on my bandcamp!
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2020 at 17:44
Originally posted by progpicsbystans progpicsbystans wrote:

Hi, Fragments Of The Sun by Pallas has recently been added as a Compilation whereas Edge Of Time the first in this series of remixed anthology is listed under Albums. I am new to Prog Archives so not sure if remixed is classed as Album or compilation either way these two album should be classed in the same way. Cheers
Now both of them are under "Compilations". I'm not 100% sure about this, Eugene could confirm. But I feel they belong there, because they are mostly remixes with some overdubs on previously released material.

Thanks!
BaldFriede View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldFriede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2020 at 17:47
Originally posted by projeKct projeKct wrote:

Originally posted by BaldFriede BaldFriede wrote:

I just listened to the first album of Pip Pyle's Equipe Out from 1987 for the first time and noticed there is a guitar in the first track of the album, yet no guitar player is mentioned in the line-up of the album. This guitar player apparently is Phil Miller; his style is unmistakable. There also is a flute in several tracks, and no flute player is mentioned either. Apparently this is Didier Malherbe; he also is unmistakable.

The album can be found on YouTube; due to the site policy I won't give a link.
Thanks, there was an error (or confusion) about the flute player... Look here for more details!

About the guitar, there is no mention anywhere (Discogs, booklets, etc.). So I cannot be sure. Maybe that's a bass sound with a lot of fuzz and distortion??

Most definitely not. That's Phil Miller on guitar and no-one else; he is easily recognizable due to his unique style. Maybe he is not mentioned in the album notes for some contractual reason.

Edited by BaldFriede - December 12 2020 at 17:54

BaldJean and I; I am the one in blue.
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2020 at 18:17
^ OK, I can agree with you. Can you tell me on which tracks? Only track 1?
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2020 at 18:18

Originally posted by progpicsbystans progpicsbystans wrote:

Hi, Fragments Of The Sun by Pallas has recently been added as a Compilation whereas Edge Of Time the first in this series of remixed anthology is listed under Albums. I am new to Prog Archives so not sure if remixed is classed as Album or compilation either way these two album should be classed in the same way. Cheers
Now both of them are under "Compilations". I'm not 100% sure about this, Eugene could confirm. But I feel they belong there, because they are mostly remixes with some overdubs on previously released material.

Thanks!

Thanks, guys, I agree Compilations is OK for these releases.
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2020 at 18:19
Originally posted by mbzr48 mbzr48 wrote:

http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=735

The new website https://shadowsmadeofsound.com and on top left side it's written "Progressive Rock Band from Chicago" that is USA not Mexico like it says on PA (I know the band started under a different name in Mexico City)
Now it's done! Thanks to you and to Keishiro! Smile
BaldFriede View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldFriede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2020 at 03:29

^ OK, I can agree with you. Can you tell me on which tracks? Only track 1?

Yes, only track one.

BaldJean and I; I am the one in blue.
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2020 at 06:02
^ Thanks, done.
Per Kohler View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Per Kohler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2020 at 13:28
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=71252

Track Listing

4. Eleventh Hour (3:24)
Per Köhler
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2020 at 14:25
^ Thanks, done.
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2020 at 20:58
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=60

Album name You & I  check http://www.amenophis.net under releases

1. Opening - Dance on the Pyramid (2:56)
2. Forever is a Long Time (4:52)
3. The Key of Life (5:58)
4. Classic Contact (4:18)
5. His Special Way (3:54)
6. Interludes of Bright Weather (2:44)
7. Storm (4:52)
8. Close to the Sea (5:51)
9. Ghostball (5:17)
10. Starlights (2:47)

Total Time 41:58
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2020 at 04:33
^ Thanks, Mayer, done.
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
tupan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2020 at 11:24
The track list was wrongly put in the "line-up" space: http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=44514
"Prog is Not Dead and never has been." (Will Sergeant, from Echo And The Bunnymen)
A Crimson Mellotron View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Crimson Mellotron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2020 at 11:45
There's another 1 star rating on Steven Wilson's new album, what is wrong with some people?
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2020 at 15:01
Originally posted by tupan tupan wrote:

The track list was wrongly put in the "line-up" space: http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=44514
Oh, it was pretty messed up. Now fixed, thanks!
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2020 at 15:03
Originally posted by A Crimson Mellotron A Crimson Mellotron wrote:

There's another 1 star rating on Steven Wilson's new album, what is wrong with some people?
I don't know, really. "The Future Bites" I guess... Tongue

This user seems to like the Steven Wilson's Raven album, though...

Edited by projeKct - December 14 2020 at 15:03
snow wolf View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snow wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2020 at 04:11
I added this last night and made a mistake. It's a single, not a full length. 
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=71281
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2020 at 05:21
^ Thanks, I think rdtprog fixed this...
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2020 at 09:45
http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=9117

Multinational not Germany, their web page says "EYESBERG is a british-german Prog-Rock-project"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 299300301302303 493>