Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your pets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 29>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartpatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2013 at 00:44

Another pic of Lou Lou (I was spelling it wrong before)
Dayvenkirq View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2013 at 01:04
She sure looks shy ... or she is sleeping.
smartpatrol View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartpatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2013 at 19:22
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2013 at 14:18
Originally posted by Wolfhound Wolfhound wrote:

Originally posted by Gerinski Gerinski wrote:

Originally posted by Sumdeus Sumdeus wrote:

Thelo, in the recycling bag. He doesn't seem very amused

Nice pic Tongue

My sister's dog Nia, also rescued from the shelter, she had been mistreated and was troublesome in the beginning, extremely scared of everything and everyone, but now she's fine and very sweet.

Looks like a sweet gal.

Awwww Wolfhound, this is heartwarming and she looks so precious Hug awww that face Heart
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2013 at 14:19
Originally posted by smartpatrol smartpatrol wrote:

May I have you kitty? Pretty please? Big smile awwww Hug
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2013 at 14:24
Marty McFly has his cat as his signature, this is a cat from another friend and he reminds me so much of his kitty, they look alike :) his name is Garfy :)

Edited by Kati - March 01 2013 at 14:27
Wolfhound View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfhound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2013 at 14:29
My only male dog, he is a talkative one (read as NOISY loudmouth) yet very affectionate and quite keen...perhaps too keen for his own good sometimes.

smartpatrol View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartpatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2013 at 14:34
We dropped LouLou off at my grandpa's house sense he's coming back today (he got out earlier than expected)
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2013 at 15:34
^ It's nice to know that she's been in good hands.

Here's Harper and I on Saturday night ... making out ... not that I didn't really enjoy it:

HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2013 at 21:24
^^ LOL  That's classic!

My other avatar is a Porsche

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2013 at 21:33
^ Gracias. Big smile

I might upload more, though I am seriously thinking about giving others a chance to post theirs as well.
HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2013 at 21:37
Sure, bring more.  There's room.  

In the meantime, here's a shot my wife took of Ruthie tonight.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2013 at 21:38
^ Is it just me or she's really grown up since that time of "singing in the sunshine"?
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2013 at 21:42
That damn Risque is now eating the computer desk.
Cats are doing all kind of annoying things but they generally do not eat frigging computer desks!
Think i'm gonna throw him, head first, into the snowbank.
HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2013 at 21:43
Well, that other picture probably was about 4 years ago, and she's 12 years old now. 

This picture does look a little unlike her, maybe because of the lighting, her dilated pupils, and a camera angle that makes her face look longer.  I resized the photo into a square shape too, so the dimensions could be off.

-Kehlog Albran
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2013 at 21:51
Originally posted by Barbu Barbu wrote:

That damn Risque is now eating the computer desk.
Cats are doing all kind of annoying things but they generally do not eat frigging computer desks!
Think i'm gonna throw him, head first, into the snowbank.
Hard to imagine ... I'm not saying I don't believe you; I do. It's just ... odd. Clown was trying to bite my Ritz crackers and succeeded. When it came down to chocolate chip cookies, the harder stuff, ... she eventually gave up.

Edited by Dayvenkirq - March 07 2013 at 21:51
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2013 at 22:24
^ Poor mélamine is nothing for those enthusiastic carnassial teeth, it seems.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2013 at 22:35
^ After a brief research in Google it only seems to me that cats experience common toothaches, so they have to bite on things.

Edited by Dayvenkirq - March 07 2013 at 22:35
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2013 at 23:15
^ I don't think so. That cat is not normal and he is quickly becoming an all-time favorite of mine.
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2013 at 00:04
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 29>