Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Weather report

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 26>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2013 at 07:21
35 F (2 C) here. The heater in my apartment has been on max for the past half-hour, but it's still really cold in the kitchen/living room. Summer is over.

Edited by Dayvenkirq - October 05 2013 at 07:22
refugee View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote refugee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2013 at 08:05
20°C, sunny. Normally we have 25-30°C this time of the year, so we think it’s rather chilly.
He say nothing is quite what it seems;
I say nothing is nothing
(Peter Hammill)
someone_else View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2013 at 08:20
After a wet September we have quite nice weather now: 22°C yesterday; today the maximum was 19°C, two hours ago.
16°C is a normal maximum temperature for the first days of October here.
refugee View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote refugee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2013 at 05:39
Summer returned a few days ago. 28-29°C today, sunny and not too windy.
I say nothing is nothing
(Peter Hammill)
Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2013 at 06:53
^that's just cheating EspenOuchLOL

We have 10 degrees and some Lord of the Rings styled fog. Very wet, white and grey outside today. I miss being on a vacation somewhere warm. 
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams
refugee View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote refugee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2013 at 07:20
LOL
You’re welcome here any time, David. Eva says hi!
I say nothing is nothing
(Peter Hammill)
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2013 at 14:25

Here in the Dutch Wetlands it's thoroughly bad. We have had 82 mm of precipitation between 20:00 yesterday and 20:00 today, which is only 1 mm below the monthly average of October here. The maximum temperature lingered just below 9°C today (15°C is normal for this time of the year). Code Orange was issued until just after 16:00.

AtomicCrimsonRush View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtomicCrimsonRush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2013 at 08:37
Its been a chilly frosty washout in Australia but the weekend was searing sunshine - nobody knew what to do with themselves...
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2013 at 11:51
Almost 19°C (66 F) today. 13-14 (56) is normal for this time of the year. Just came back from a nice walk through the wood Approve.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2013 at 08:20
22°C (71°F)! Temperatures above 20°C (68°F) occurred only 9 times before in this region since 1901.
progbethyname View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progbethyname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2013 at 08:45
Beautiful Fall weather here in T.O, Canada. About 17 degrees and all the leaves are falling.
Great site.
Gimmie my headphones now!!! 🎧🤣
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2013 at 10:42
It's pouring down with rain here in Ålborg, yet the light is somewhere between brownish yellow and orange. Very strange afternoonConfused
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2013 at 10:48
Originally posted by refugee refugee wrote:

LOL
You’re welcome here any time, David. Eva says hi!

I missed this Espen, but thank you (and your missus!). Believe me, I'd much rather be relaxing down there right now, instead of having to endure (here I'm obviously guessing) 5 months of rain, snow and relentless windsOuch It does get beautiful when the land turns white, but most of the time that only lasts half a day, and then we're stuck with black and brown sludge and far too slippery sidewalks... anyway you already know that, which is probably why you don't live here any moreLOL
You have it great down there - never forget that!

- Douglas Adams
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2013 at 10:48
The beauty of autumn, I guess. We have had another mild day here with a maximum temperature close to 19°C here in central Dutchland.

Edited by someone_else - October 23 2013 at 10:48
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progbethyname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2013 at 11:02
Originally posted by Guldbamsen Guldbamsen wrote:

It's pouring down with rain here in Ålborg, yet the light is somewhere between brownish yellow and orange. Very strange afternoonConfused

That sounds rather beautiful actually. . Danish land sounds great this time of year. ;)
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2013 at 15:44
Originally posted by progbethyname progbethyname wrote:

That sounds rather beautiful actually. . Danish land sounds great this time of year. ;)

I'll trade you for it anytime buddyTongue Nah I'm just a Dane - too privileged to not complain about something. When it's hot it's too hot - and when it's wet it's too wet. I should cherish living in a part of the world that actually sports 4 seasons. The trees outside my window have changed from their lush neon green into crimson red, bright yellow and now slowly turning brown. The colours alone are a thing of beauty - I just wish it was a little warmer and chicks would ditch their eiderdown jackets.
I'd love to be dancing on a beach in India right now, but I'm wearing socks you see...

Edited by Guldbamsen - October 23 2013 at 15:44

- Douglas Adams
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2013 at 15:45
It was actually snowing here about an hour or so ago.  Nothing that stuck or anything, but still kind of early for these parts.  
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progbethyname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2013 at 06:35

Originally posted by progbethyname progbethyname wrote:

I'll trade you for it anytime buddyTongue Nah I'm just a Dane - too privileged to not complain about something. When it's hot it's too hot - and when it's wet it's too wet. I should cherish living in a part of the world that actually sports 4 seasons. The trees outside my window have changed from their lush neon green into crimson red, bright yellow and now slowly turning brown. The colours alone are a thing of beauty - I just wish it was a little warmer and chicks would ditch their eiderdown jackets.
I'd love to be dancing on a beach in India right now, but I'm wearing socks you see...

Sounds like some beautiful 'October Rust' happening. ;) I too, live in a land that sports the 4 season way. I am grateful as well.... Today is cold now. Got 7 degrees here. Oh how I love my diversity of weather. Cold sores anyone? Lol.
Enjoy India, ya sock less freak. Lol. :)
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2013 at 07:25
Excellent weather here in Dutchistan: lots of sun, 16°C.
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2013 at 15:38
What?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 26>